- Articles tagged "brother"
Brother's latest mono laser and color LED printers and multi-function centers are designed to offer high quality printing, ease of use, improved reliability, and cost savings at the same time. For example, the 20ppm HL-1110 mono laser printer can be yours for only S$118. More details after the jump.
Brother International Singapore today announced 11 additions to its laser printer, laser fax device, and document scanner lineups. The new printers and multifunction devices target business and heavy fax users, while two of the new scanners target those who need to scan documents while on the move.
It's the holiday season and Brother has decided to join in the festivities with the launch of four new wireless network-capable color inkjet multifunction printers. We also checked out their new augmented reality app that helps consumers get to know their products better.
In this next part of our CES 2011 coverage, we take a look at AMD, Canon, Sony, B&W, Brother, FujiFilm, Polaroid, VERTIX, X-mini, Audi, Hyundai and a tiny robotic ball called Sphero.
- LG sends out invites for media event on April 28, likely to launch G4 smartphone
- Xiaomi celebrates 5th birthday with discounts and new products in Singapore
- Facebook's new Scrapbook feature makes it easy to organize your child's photos
- Microsoft's new Surface 3 is the baby brother to its older Surface Pro 3
- Xiaomi announces US$96 Redmi 2A with dual-SIM and LTE support
- AMD 2015-2020 roadmaps unveiled
- Adobe Comp CC makes your iPad a perfect companion for doing layouts on-the-go
- Spotify gives you more music to game by on Sony devices