- Articles tagged "automotive"
While at the recent Pioneer launch event at the Bangkok Motor Show 2015, we took the chance to check out the latest and coolest cars and also the booth babes.
Earlier, we previewed the Tegra X1 and its performance capabilities. Now, let's take a look at how the Tegra X1 will power cars of the future to make them safer and smarter.
Pioneer is the first aftermarket in-car entertainment manufacturer to offer Apple CarPlay compatibility and we had the chance to get unclose and personal with their flagship receiver to try out CarPlay for ourselves.
While covering the recent launch of Pioneer's new in-car receiver, we also took the time to trawl the show grounds of the 2014 Bangkok Motor Show and here are some of the interesting things we saw. Show girls aplenty, of course.
Pioneer has just announced its new flagship in-car receiver, the AVH-X8650BT, at the 2014 Bangkok Motor Show. The new in-car receiver features improved hardware and a thoroughly reworked user interface for smoother and easier operation while driving.
- New Apple TV with touch-based remote and App Store to debut in September?
- Over one million people requested for invitations to buy the OnePlus 2
- Alleged press image of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ leaked
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months