- Articles tagged "automotive"
The modern automobile is incredibly smart. There are cars that can connect to the web to stream entertainment content, traffic information, weather forecasts and more. But are we and automakers really ready for cars that can connect to the Internet?
Thanks to its appearance in Back to the Future, the DeLorean DMC-12 is now a modern day icon, even if it was never a good car. Ever wondered what car Doc Brown would use if Back to the Future was filmed today instead of 30 years ago? Wonder no more, because here they are.
While at the recent Pioneer launch event at the Bangkok Motor Show 2015, we took the chance to check out the latest and coolest cars and also the booth babes.
Earlier, we previewed the Tegra X1 and its performance capabilities. Now, let's take a look at how the Tegra X1 will power cars of the future to make them safer and smarter.
Pioneer is the first aftermarket in-car entertainment manufacturer to offer Apple CarPlay compatibility and we had the chance to get unclose and personal with their flagship receiver to try out CarPlay for ourselves.
While covering the recent launch of Pioneer's new in-car receiver, we also took the time to trawl the show grounds of the 2014 Bangkok Motor Show and here are some of the interesting things we saw. Show girls aplenty, of course.
Pioneer has just announced its new flagship in-car receiver, the AVH-X8650BT, at the 2014 Bangkok Motor Show. The new in-car receiver features improved hardware and a thoroughly reworked user interface for smoother and easier operation while driving.
- Samsung to trademark "Always On Display", possible debut on the Galaxy S7
- Here are the first photos of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
- You can now switch between multiple accounts on Instagram
- Uninstalling the Facebook app can save up to 20% of battery life on your phone
- Samsung's future wearables can recognize users by their veins
- First image of the HTC One M10 leaks out!
- The Sony A6300 is the company's newest flagship APS-C interchangeable mirrorless camera
- This is why you shouldn't get a third party vendor to fix your Touch ID button