- Articles tagged "automotive"
I wasn't a Pokemon fan, but when Porsche asked me to review their new 718 Boxster S, I hatched a plan and went on a 16-hour around the island hunt to catch Pokémons. Here's a review of the car and an account of my hunt.
First seen at CES 2016 earlier this year, BMW i Vision Future Interaction Concept Car is making a stop in Singapore and will be on display at the BMW showroom at Alexandra for this weekend only.
Diesel cars have an almost unshakable reputation for being noisy, slow, and dirty, but I’m here to tell you that those days are history. Here’s why you should consider a diesel for your next car.
Packed to the brim with the latest in automotive technology, find out how the BMW 7 Series plans to pamper its lucky owners.
Some of the coolest cars to hit the roads in the near future are being showcased in Geneva right now. Here are all the latest cool cars that you need to know.
The modern automobile is incredibly smart. There are cars that can connect to the web to stream entertainment content, traffic information, weather forecasts and more. But are we and automakers really ready for cars that can connect to the Internet?
Thanks to its appearance in Back to the Future, the DeLorean DMC-12 is now a modern day icon, even if it was never a good car. Ever wondered what car Doc Brown would use if Back to the Future was filmed today instead of 30 years ago? Wonder no more, because here they are.
While at the recent Pioneer launch event at the Bangkok Motor Show 2015, we took the chance to check out the latest and coolest cars and also the booth babes.
Earlier, we previewed the Tegra X1 and its performance capabilities. Now, let's take a look at how the Tegra X1 will power cars of the future to make them safer and smarter.
Pioneer is the first aftermarket in-car entertainment manufacturer to offer Apple CarPlay compatibility and we had the chance to get unclose and personal with their flagship receiver to try out CarPlay for ourselves.
- Value enthusiasts will welcome the new Silverstone Redline RL06-Pro ATX chassis!
- App.net is dead, long live Micro.blog
- Android creator Andy Rubin is building a new company and a premium smartphone
- No surprise: PC market suffers 5th straight year of decline
- Lyft lost US$600 million in 2016
- Apple's App Store estimated to generate US$5.4 billion revenue in 2016
- Huawei and Motorola schedule launch events for MWC 2017
- The next iPhone to have IP68 rating for water and dust resistance?