- Articles tagged "xps"
With Windows 8's Modern UI designed with touch in mind, manufacturers are steadily introducing more and more hardware with touch-enabled screens. The latest is Dell's XPS 12, which uses a swiveling screen form factor to transform between tablet and notebook. Find out how well it works inside:
Dell has announced three new Windows RT and Windows 8 devices: the XPS Duo 12 and XPS 10 tablet/notebook hybrids, and the XPS One 27 AIO PC. The star of the bunch is the XPS Duo 12 which sports a rotating screen.
Dell added two new models to their Ultrabook range this week. Joining last year's XPS 13 is its bigger brother, the XPS 14 and the student-targeted Inspiron 14z. Dell brought both models down to the HardwareZone offices for us to take a closer look. Find out more inside!
The Dell XPS 13 made a special appearance in the labs of HardwareZone today thanks to Dell, and we managed to get a brief hands-on with a pre-production unit that is very close to the retail version. First impressions count, and we must say we're fairly impressed with it. Read to find out more.
- Fractal Design announces Define S, silent case with watercooling support
- Olympus announces the latest in their “Tough” series of ruggedised cameras – the Stylus Tough TG-4
- Qualcomm will ditch TSMC for Samsung to make the Snapdragon 820
- Re/code: Nokia plans return to phone market in 2016
- MediaTek launches 64-bit MT8163 and MT8735 chips for entry to mid-range tablets
- Canon launches the XEED WUX500, an LCOS projector with Wi-Fi and HDBaseT support
- Windows 10 to launch in end July?
- Sony unveils Xperia Z4 for Japan, another global flagship model to launch in May