- Articles tagged "graphics cards"
As one of the "Big Three" in hardware computing, Gigabyte has a couple of major announcements and new product releases at Computex 2012. Here's a roundup of the latest from Gigabyte.
We check out a Radeon HD 7970 X2 variation prototype from HIS and a whole slew of new IceQ coolers for a refreshed high-end AMD Radeon HD 7000 series of graphics cards. Of great interest would be the HIS 7970 X with a new cooler, vastly better power circuitry to the GPU and Eyefinity 5 and 6 support. More details inside.
Cape Verde is the codename for the GPU that will populate the Radeon HD 7700 series. ASUS was the first to send us their iteration with the Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU TOP 1GB GDDR5 graphics card. Join us in this quick review and find out how this new mainstream card fares.
For the first time, the SIGGRAPH computer graphics conference is being organized for the Asian market and it was held here in Singapore at Suntec City. Find out what took place, check out the gallery highlights and of course what ATI and NVIDIA had on display for the professional market.
- LG G5 to sport an OLED display with "always on" feature?
- HTC rumored to launch its new flagship smartphone in April
- Twitter's new timeline feature shows best tweets from people you follow
- Google's self-driving car system gets a legal fillip
- Your third-party USB Type-C cable may destroy your laptop if you aren't careful
- Future Intel chips may favor reduced power instead of increased performance
- Oculus Ready PCs will be available for pre-order very soon!
- Google has the highest paid CEO in the US