- Articles tagged "graphics cards"
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
As one of the "Big Three" in hardware computing, Gigabyte has a couple of major announcements and new product releases at Computex 2012. Here's a roundup of the latest from Gigabyte.
We check out a Radeon HD 7970 X2 variation prototype from HIS and a whole slew of new IceQ coolers for a refreshed high-end AMD Radeon HD 7000 series of graphics cards. Of great interest would be the HIS 7970 X with a new cooler, vastly better power circuitry to the GPU and Eyefinity 5 and 6 support. More details inside.
Cape Verde is the codename for the GPU that will populate the Radeon HD 7700 series. ASUS was the first to send us their iteration with the Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU TOP 1GB GDDR5 graphics card. Join us in this quick review and find out how this new mainstream card fares.
For the first time, the SIGGRAPH computer graphics conference is being organized for the Asian market and it was held here in Singapore at Suntec City. Find out what took place, check out the gallery highlights and of course what ATI and NVIDIA had on display for the professional market.
- Super Mario Run is coming to Android in March
- Updated Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launches in India with Snapdragon 625 processor
- Fujifilm’s medium-format GFX 50S pricing and availability announced
- Gemini RE11 AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi extender offers up to 867Mbps on 802.11ac
- Fujifilm’s X-T20 is a more affordable version of the flagship X-T2
- Fujifilm’s new X100F has a 24.3MP sensor and AF joystick
- Leica announces M10 with a new 24MP sensor and slimmer chassis
- Cortana is coming to your Android lockscreen