- Articles tagged "graphics cards"
As one of the "Big Three" in hardware computing, Gigabyte has a couple of major announcements and new product releases at Computex 2012. Here's a roundup of the latest from Gigabyte.
We check out a Radeon HD 7970 X2 variation prototype from HIS and a whole slew of new IceQ coolers for a refreshed high-end AMD Radeon HD 7000 series of graphics cards. Of great interest would be the HIS 7970 X with a new cooler, vastly better power circuitry to the GPU and Eyefinity 5 and 6 support. More details inside.
Cape Verde is the codename for the GPU that will populate the Radeon HD 7700 series. ASUS was the first to send us their iteration with the Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU TOP 1GB GDDR5 graphics card. Join us in this quick review and find out how this new mainstream card fares.
For the first time, the SIGGRAPH computer graphics conference is being organized for the Asian market and it was held here in Singapore at Suntec City. Find out what took place, check out the gallery highlights and of course what ATI and NVIDIA had on display for the professional market.
- Parallels Desktop 11 now works on OS X El Capitan
- Twitter makes witnessing major events a real Moment
- StarHub's HetNet dishes out 300Mbps 4G speeds in Marina Bay area
- The Light L16 is a 16-camera digital compact camera that takes photos up to 52MP
- SingPost delivers mail to Pulau Ubin with a drone’s maiden flight from the mainland
- Entertain your passengers with Pioneer's new in-car digital TV receiver
- HP thinks big and curvy with its new 34-inch AIO desktop PC
- Some iPhone 6s' reportedly have two hours better battery life than others