- Articles tagged "graphics cards"
Based on the new AMD R9 290X "Hawaii" GPU, we lined up two graphics cards from ASUS and MSI respectively. As the top of the line models, they sport custom cooling solutions and other distinguishing features to make them stand out from the crowd. Dive in and find out how they compete against each other!
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti card was unveiled early November this year. Now, the add-in card partners have announced their offerings, based on the fully unlocked GK110 graphics core of the GTX 780 Ti. We rounded up two early adopters from ASUS and Gigabyte respectively for comparison. Find out which S$1,000 card came out ahead!
After much waiting, the true new heir of AMD's next generation graphics cards is finally unveiled as the Radeon R9 290X and is now officially available. We give you a run-down of what you need to know of the new card and its "Hawaii" GPU core.
NVIDIA recently held a special event at Montreal, Canada, where they announced a couple of new technologies and teased a new graphics card. Here's everything you need to know from the event.
AMD's new Radeon R9 and R7 graphics card series launch today with a big nod towards gamers. Will it work out to AMD's expectations? It's early days yet, but step this way to find out what's changed under the hood in this walkthrough.
AMD will be replacing most of the their GPU line-up really soon, so step right this way to find out more about the new AMD Radeon "Hawaii" graphics cards that will be made available next month.
AMD teased us with a reference unit of the top of the line "Hawaii" GPU based graphics card. So step right in and take a quick look at what you might be purchasing soon.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
As one of the "Big Three" in hardware computing, Gigabyte has a couple of major announcements and new product releases at Computex 2012. Here's a roundup of the latest from Gigabyte.
We check out a Radeon HD 7970 X2 variation prototype from HIS and a whole slew of new IceQ coolers for a refreshed high-end AMD Radeon HD 7000 series of graphics cards. Of great interest would be the HIS 7970 X with a new cooler, vastly better power circuitry to the GPU and Eyefinity 5 and 6 support. More details inside.
- MyRepublic to offer 1,000 free SIM and unlimited data in mobility trial
- 4.7-inch Oppo Mirror 3 available in Singapore from mid-May for S$349
- Facebook activates Safety Check tool in Nepal, will also match donations up to US$2 million
- Uiee launches compact charger that doubles as power bank and wall charger
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports