- Articles tagged "graphics cards"
Taking place right now in Austin, Texas of USA, we're reporting live from NVIDIA's Editor's Day 2016 where NVIDIA is announcing the next-gen graphics cards for gaming fans waiting to tap on to far more powerful beasts and take 3D/VR gaming to new heights!
ASUS has released details on the technology behind its custom graphics card offerings, providing insight on the design decisions and practical benefits behind its cards.
With NVIDIA's recent launch of their GeForce GTX 980 Ti and new developments in the gaming and VR scene, they decided it's time to meet our local hardware enthusiasts and share the good work they've been putting out as of late. Yesterday, NVIDIA execs from Taiwan flew down for a special invite-only event to do just that, so here's what went down.
Based on the new AMD R9 290X "Hawaii" GPU, we lined up two graphics cards from ASUS and MSI respectively. As the top of the line models, they sport custom cooling solutions and other distinguishing features to make them stand out from the crowd. Dive in and find out how they compete against each other!
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti card was unveiled early November this year. Now, the add-in card partners have announced their offerings, based on the fully unlocked GK110 graphics core of the GTX 780 Ti. We rounded up two early adopters from ASUS and Gigabyte respectively for comparison. Find out which S$1,000 card came out ahead!
After much waiting, the true new heir of AMD's next generation graphics cards is finally unveiled as the Radeon R9 290X and is now officially available. We give you a run-down of what you need to know of the new card and its "Hawaii" GPU core.
NVIDIA recently held a special event at Montreal, Canada, where they announced a couple of new technologies and teased a new graphics card. Here's everything you need to know from the event.
AMD's new Radeon R9 and R7 graphics card series launch today with a big nod towards gamers. Will it work out to AMD's expectations? It's early days yet, but step this way to find out what's changed under the hood in this walkthrough.
AMD will be replacing most of the their GPU line-up really soon, so step right this way to find out more about the new AMD Radeon "Hawaii" graphics cards that will be made available next month.
AMD teased us with a reference unit of the top of the line "Hawaii" GPU based graphics card. So step right in and take a quick look at what you might be purchasing soon.
- NVIDIA launches its most powerful graphics card yet, the Pascal-based Quadro P6000
- Xiaomi’s first notebook is the Mi Notebook Air, a svelte machine with a discrete GPU
- Xiaomi announces full-metal OLED-equipped 5.5-inch Redmi Pro smartphone
- You can now buy the Secretlab Omega in bright orange
- Get the Devialet experience right in the heart of town
- Singtel and Ericsson will implement boosts to LTE speed and coverage by 2017
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far! (Updated)
- Singtel launches Singtel Newsstand, offers leading news publications and data-waived usage