Articles tagged ‘graphics cards’
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
As one of the "Big Three" in hardware computing, Gigabyte has a couple of major announcements and new product releases at Computex 2012. Here's a roundup of the latest from Gigabyte.
We check out a Radeon HD 7970 X2 variation prototype from HIS and a whole slew of new IceQ coolers for a refreshed high-end AMD Radeon HD 7000 series of graphics cards. Of great interest would be the HIS 7970 X with a new cooler, vastly better power circuitry to the GPU and Eyefinity 5 and 6 support. More details inside.
Cape Verde is the codename for the GPU that will populate the Radeon HD 7700 series. ASUS was the first to send us their iteration with the Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU TOP 1GB GDDR5 graphics card. Join us in this quick review and find out how this new mainstream card fares.
For the first time, the SIGGRAPH computer graphics conference is being organized for the Asian market and it was held here in Singapore at Suntec City. Find out what took place, check out the gallery highlights and of course what ATI and NVIDIA had on display for the professional market.
- Cooler Master Announces New Products to be Unveiled at Computex 2013
- Pew Research Center: Teens Find Facebook a Burden
- OtterBox Buys Rival LifeProof
- Apple Accuses Samsung Galaxy S4 & Google Now for Infringing Patents for Siri
- Logitech Announces New Wireless Speakers UE Boom
- ASUS PadFone Infinity Available in Singapore from 1st June
- Intel Reveals Power Management Technology Behind Upcoming "Haswell" Processors
- NVIDIA Announces PhysX Support for Microsoft Xbox One