- Articles tagged "cgi render"
From NVIDIA CEO's keynote address at GTC 2013, the notion of computer graphics is that it has to be realistic, a true-to-life representation of our surroundings comprising both living and non-living things. However, not all industries require this and computer graphics can be applied to information and non-geometric analysis. We share views from NVIDIA and Boeing.
- Apple Watch 2 to use "one glass solution" display?
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470