- Articles tagged "gtc 2013"
NVIDIA hopes to power every pixel in the world; at GPU Technology Conference 2013, we were updated by NVIDIA's CEO Jen-Hsun Huang on the latest development of its GPU computing ecosystem. At the same time, we were shown the roadmap for its graphics processors and its Tegra chips too!
From NVIDIA CEO's keynote address at GTC 2013, the notion of computer graphics is that it has to be realistic, a true-to-life representation of our surroundings comprising both living and non-living things. However, not all industries require this and computer graphics can be applied to information and non-geometric analysis. We share views from NVIDIA and Boeing.
With information gleaned from different session at GPU Technology Conference (GTC) 2013, we pieced together a short update on Tegra's developments so far from the unveiling of the Tegra 4 at CES 2013 to its successors in the form of Logan and Parker respectively. There was also a Kayla sideshow too!
- The Carmen dongle and app tracks your car’s health to prevent surprise breakdowns
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices