Articles tagged ‘gtc 2013’
NVIDIA hopes to power every pixel in the world; at GPU Technology Conference 2013, we were updated by NVIDIA's CEO Jen-Hsun Huang on the latest development of its GPU computing ecosystem. At the same time, we were shown the roadmap for its graphics processors and its Tegra chips too!
From NVIDIA CEO's keynote address at GTC 2013, the notion of computer graphics is that it has to be realistic, a true-to-life representation of our surroundings comprising both living and non-living things. However, not all industries require this and computer graphics can be applied to information and non-geometric analysis. We share views from NVIDIA and Boeing.
With information gleaned from different session at GPU Technology Conference (GTC) 2013, we pieced together a short update on Tegra's developments so far from the unveiling of the Tegra 4 at CES 2013 to its successors in the form of Logan and Parker respectively. There was also a Kayla sideshow too!
- StarHub's iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 price plans are out!
- SingTel announces iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 availability and price plans
- StarHub starts trial of Nokia Networks' Liquid Applications solution at its 4G mobile base stations
- NEC updates its M series projector lineup with 6 new DLP models
- Facebook launches new Rooms app to connect you to like-minded users
- M1 announces price plans for the iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3
- Toshiba announces the Satellite Radius 11, 2-in-1 convertible notebook
- Xiaomi moves international user data outside of China