Articles tagged ‘northern islands’
We check out AMD's new Radeon HD 6790 with HIS' 6790 IceQ X Turbo. The card boasts the company's signature IceQ X cooler and is factory overclocked for better performance. But is it worth the money against a Radeon HD 6850? Read on.
We are revisiting the Radeon HD 6850 by taking a look at two very promising customized and factory overclocked versions. HIS 6850 IceQ X Turbo sports a funky new cooler and goes up against another recent addition from MSI with the R6850 Cyclone II Power Edition OC. Find out which of them gets our nod.
Boasting dual-GPUs on a PCB with a grand total of 3072 streaming processors and a whopping 4GB framebuffer, the AMD Radeon HD 6990 is the company's latest flagship and also the world's fastest single graphics card. We take it for a spin to see just how powerful it is.
We investigate AMD's latest Radeon HD 6900 series further by taking a look at how a pair of Radeon HD 6970 and HD 6950 cards will perform in a 2-way CrossFireX configuration.
The highly anticipated high-end Radeon HD 6970 and HD 6950 is finally here. We find out if it can reclaim the title of fastest single GPU from NVIDIA.
The Radeon HD 6850 is AMD's latest mainstream stalwart, and we take a look at no less than seven custom editions from some of the biggest names in market such as ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire and XFX.
Following up on our Radeon HD 6870 CrossFireX performance analysis, we finally got two Radeon HD 6850 cards to work properly in a CrossFireX configuration and we've got the full performance details charted in this article. Find out how it fares!
The new AMD Northern Islands graphics cards have been launched to mostly positive reviews. Today we investigate how two Radeon HD 6870 cards will perform in a CrossFireX configuration.
AMD releases their next generation "Northern Islands" graphics cards, and as luck would have it, the Radeon HD 6870 and HD 6850 have washed up on our shores and into our labs. How can we resist benching them? Check out the full details!
- MSI Announces Gaming AIOs and Nightblade Gaming Barebone at CeBIT 2014
- Would We Ever Get to See the Dual-OS-Capable ASUS Transformer Book Duet?
- Neil Young is Launching PonoPlayer and PonoMusic via Kickstarter on March 15
- Bellabeat Aims to Help Expectant Mothers Track Their Pregnancy
- Photos of HTC One's Successor and Official Flip Cases Leaked
- SingTel 1st in Singapore to Offer Direct Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store Purchases (Update)
- First Batch of Xiaomi Mi 3 Smartphones Sold Out in Singapore
- Razer Launches First Mechanical Keyboard Switch "Designed For Gamers"