- Articles tagged "computex 2013"
If you've been overwhelmed by the numerous announcements and product launches from Taiwan's Computex 2013 held last week, we've prepared this article to give you the key highlights from the biggest tech show in Asia.
As we roundup our coverage of Computex 2013, here are other interesting sights we saw from the show floor and probably what you've been waiting for... the show girls!
The wares on exhibit from Cooler Master run the gamut from closed liquid cooling systems, casings to accessories for iOS devices. Read on to uncover their exciting offerings from the show floor of Computex 2013.
Check out Sony's new mainstream laptop, the VAIO Fit. The VAIO Fit is available in Singapore only in a 15-inch form factor, but with two distinct variants in the form of the Fit 15 and the Fit 15E.
We go hands-on with Sony's super-slim and ultra-light touchscreen-enabled VAIO Pro Ultrabook, which come in both 11-inch and 13-inch variants.
The ASUS ROG G740 gaming notebook features the latest 4th-generation Intel 'Haswell' mobile processor, in addition to the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700M series of graphics chip. Uncover our first impressions with this latest ROG gaming notebook.
We go hands-on with Sony's newest convertible laptop computer, the VAIO Duo 13, featuring an improved Surf Slider hinge design as well as more powerful guts thanks to Intel's fourth-generation Core technologies.
We had a quick hands-on session with Razer’s latest gaming notebooks, the 14-inch Razer Blade and 17-inch Razer Blade Pro, and here are our first impressions.
Sony announces their new lineup of VAIO laptops and convertibles, redefining how we perceive the notion of thin and light to be.
We managed to speak to Mr. Charles Chiang, who is the corporate executive vice president at MSI, at the end of the MSI press conference at Computex 2013. Find out what he meant when he emphasized on growing the pie through MSI's business collaborations.
- Sony to launch Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact and Z5 Ultra in September?
- Xiaomi Redmi 2GB RAM model launching Tuesday for $179; price slashed for original model
- Mozilla begins external testing of MozVR, new VR-based Firefox browser
- Xiaomi's next low-cost wearable will monitor your heart rate
- The US Army is working on a real life aimbot
- Canon celebrates 10 years of the EOS 5D with a movie
- SteelSeries GameSense software provides in-game information via keyboard lighting
- Samsung and Oppo sued in China for loading devices with too many non-removable software