Articles tagged ‘it show 2013’
Smart TVs aren't a new fad, but they've settled in as a de-facto feature with many mid-range and premium models in the market today. Refer to our buying guide to gain some practical insight into these smart displays and what's required before you splurge on one!
Powerful, thin and light mobile computing used to be a very expensive proposition. Not any more with the new class of notebooks called the Ultrabooks. We detail all you need to know on this new product group in our Ultrabook Tech Guide.
Selecting a tablet boils down to knowing its features, such as the processor, display size, battery amongst many. More importantly, it's also about finding a tablet that matches your needs. To ease the selection process, here's our tablet buying guide, rounding up all the information you need before you buy that slate for yourself or as a gift.
Should you go with active or passive? With a multitude of 3D TV technologies and models available in the market, it isn't easy to decide on the right television type with TV manufacturers clamoring to offer the best 3D experience in the industry. Not to worry though, for we're here to help.
Unknown to many, buying a television for your home involves more preparation work than anticipated. With our HDTV Buying Guide Essentials, you can now equip yourself with the necessary knowledge to make the right purchase instead of regretting an impulsive buy later.
- Apple updates Macbook Pro with Retina Display line with lower prices
- ASUS announces local availability of ROG Maximus VII Formula motherboard
- Xiaomi's first batch of Mi 4 phones sold out in China under 40 seconds
- Cortana and Siri battle it out in Microsoft's latest ad
- Get reach quick with Canon's new high zoom compact cameras
- Drivers in the UK must surrender their mobile phones after an accident
- Google working with Motorola on a 5.9-inch Nexus phablet?
- Instagram releases one-touch photo and video messaging app, Bolt