- Articles tagged "leica"
Leica has just opened their first concept store at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, and it boasts several unique features, which we’ll take you through in pictures.
Plenty has been made of Huawei P9's camera - especially since it's co-engineered with Leica. But how does it actually perform? We put one to the test to find out!
Huawei Consumer Business Group held a major event yesterday to launch the Huawei P9 and P9 Plus, their first smartphones co-engineered with Leica, and we were on hand to give you a first look of their premium smartphone.
Whichever camp you’re in, there’s a new Leica in town for you to either lust after or rail against. The Leica Q is a new kind of Leica, a relatively compact, fixed-lens full-frame digital camera with an electronic viewfinder.
We took the Leica T out for a walk down Tiong Bahru district of Singapore to see just how its 16.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor would fare, and brought back some images to share.
Leica adds a new system to its family of cameras, and it's an APS-C mirrorless camera. We share our first impressions from a media hands-on session after the jump.
The Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH is one of the most exciting lenses to come out for the Micro Four Thirds platform yet. Here's why.
The Leica brand has always been associated with premium build quality and superb optics. So what high-quality, premium cameras will Leica unveil this time around? Join us as we find out.
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems