- Articles tagged ‘geforce gtx titan’
NVIDIA's GeForce GTX Titan is by far the most power consumer graphics card to-date. With its extravagant price tag and limited availability, such cards are hard to come by for most gamers. So we collaborated with NVIDIA and their partners to showcase their Titan cards to our community, while the HWZ editorial team shared insights on optimal in-game settings and deciphering its related jargon.
After months of speculation, NVIDIA's Kepler GK110 GPU-based GeForce graphics card is finally official. Sharing similar specs to the Tesla K20 enterprise part, the GTX Titan boasts 2688 CUDA Cores and 7.1 billion transistors, making it by far the most powerful single GPU ever created for consumers. It also utilizes improved NVIDIA technologies like GPU Boost 2.0. We take a closer look.
- Atari: Game Over now available for free online
- Xiaomi wants to be number one smartphone maker in 10 years
- HTC announces Desire Eye's price and availability
- AMD officially announces Carrizo, the next-gen APU
- Japanese developers start to embrace AMD's Mantle
- Futuremark announces new benchmarking software for Windows 10
- Corning's Gorilla Glass 4 is twice as tough as competitive glasses
- Sony announces launch of the A7II, the first full-frame camera with 5-axis image stabilization