Articles tagged ‘software’
The most celebrated men's football tournament has commenced, and ever since, it has undoubtedly been the most popular topic around. Here are a few crucial mobile apps we've scoured, so you can pacify your World Cup appetite.
Intel announced today at IDF 2012 the release of the Intel Perceptual Computing SDK 2013 Beta to help developers build human-like senses like gesture interaction, facial and voice recognition into current and future platforms.
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team
- Apple said to unveil iPhone 6 on September 16, hit retail shelves on October 14?
- Samsung to launch two new high-end smartphones soon to reverse falling sales
- Samsung to announce the Galaxy Note 4 on September 3?
- HTC's new J Butterfly is waterproof One (M8) in disguise, available only in Japan