- Articles tagged "smartwatch"
Leader Radio Technologies, the regional distributor for Pebble was exhibiting at CES Asia, and they had both the Pebble Time and Time Steel on display. Naturally, we made a beeline for their booth.
Apple has finally revealed more details about the Apple Watch - the company’s first foray into the wearable space. So what can it do? How much will it cost? When can I get my hands on it? We got the details and more inside.
The wearable device market is quickly becoming the most hotly contested space in technology. And for almost every company invested in the area, the most lucrative piece of real estate is your wrist. But with so many choices out there, which smartwatch is the best?
Samsung's fourth wearable, the Gear S is shaping up to be the best smart watch in the market with its 2-inch curved Super AMOLED display and 3G connectivity. Join us as we check out what's new in the Gear S at Samsung's Mobile Unpacked Event Episode 2 in Berlin.
LG Singapore is launching the G Watch in Singapore on July 26, which is the first Android Wear-powered smartwatch to land on our sunny shores. We had the opportunity to test out a pre-production unit and here are our initial impressions on the LG G Watch.
With a more polished design, lower price point, more native apps, better dust and water protection and a new heart rate monitor with a built-in exercise app, Samsung's Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo smartwatches look much improved from last year's Galaxy Gear. But is it enough to make you want one? We find out.
While MWC 2014 may not officially kick off until tomorrow, Samsung has jumped the gun by unveiling its new second-generation smartwatches, the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, a day early. But with less than six months since the release of the Galaxy Gear, are Samsung's new smartwatches enough of an improvement to find success?
At a special event exclusively for HardwareZone members only, a total of 50 lucky individuals were given the special privilege to test drive the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ahead of its launch in Singapore.
Samsung's not the only one with a new smartwatch. First announced in June, Sony's SmartWatch 2 is a waterproof complement for your Android smartphone with a touch-screen interface and the ability to pair via NFC as well as Bluetooth 3.0.
- Mozilla begins external testing of MozVR, new VR-based Firefox browser
- Xiaomi's next low-cost wearable will monitor your heart rate
- The US Army is working on a real life aimbot
- Canon celebrates 10 years of the EOS 5D with a movie
- SteelSeries GameSense software provides in-game information via keyboard lighting
- Samsung and Oppo sued in China for loading devices with too many non-removable software
- Canon introduces two affordable Pixma printers with flexible ink cartridge options
- LG to unveil 6-inch G Pro 3 with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and 20.7MP camera?