Articles tagged ‘smartwatch’
LG Singapore is launching the G Watch in Singapore on July 26, which is the first Android Wear-powered smartwatch to land on our sunny shores. We had the opportunity to test out a pre-production unit and here are our initial impressions on the LG G Watch.
With a more polished design, lower price point, more native apps, better dust and water protection and a new heart rate monitor with a built-in exercise app, Samsung's Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo smartwatches look much improved from last year's Galaxy Gear. But is it enough to make you want one? We find out.
While MWC 2014 may not officially kick off until tomorrow, Samsung has jumped the gun by unveiling its new second-generation smartwatches, the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, a day early. But with less than six months since the release of the Galaxy Gear, are Samsung's new smartwatches enough of an improvement to find success?
At a special event exclusively for HardwareZone members only, a total of 50 lucky individuals were given the special privilege to test drive the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ahead of its launch in Singapore.
Samsung's not the only one with a new smartwatch. First announced in June, Sony's SmartWatch 2 is a waterproof complement for your Android smartphone with a touch-screen interface and the ability to pair via NFC as well as Bluetooth 3.0.
- Jabra announces release of the new Jabra Stealth with new microPower technology
- The ASUS RT-AC87U AC-2400 class router will go on sale next week at COMEX 2014
- Parallels launches new Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with OS X Yosemite integration
- Production issues could force Apple to launch the iWatch next year
- Steve Ballmer leaves Microsoft
- Singtel's 300Mbps 4G LTE-A network expands to cover over 50% of the island
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- Sony announces release of the world’s smallest interchangeable lens digital camera, the A5100 [Updated]