- Articles tagged "southern islands"
Cape Verde is the codename for the GPU that will populate the Radeon HD 7700 series. ASUS was the first to send us their iteration with the Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU TOP 1GB GDDR5 graphics card. Join us in this quick review and find out how this new mainstream card fares.
AMD goes over 7000 with its new flagship GPU built on a 28nm process. The new GPU architecture is called Graphics Core Next (GCN) which supports HDMI 1.4a as well as DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2. We pit the new Radeon HD 7970 and 7950 models to see how far they've progressed from its predecessors. Can it unseat the GeForce GTX 580 from its throne on all accounts?
- Linksys to launch new EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 router at PC Show 2016
- The Aftershock Ultracore is the ultimate boutique gaming PC with custom liquid cooling
- NVIDIA is reportedly working on two new GP102-based cards; the GTX Titan, and the GTX 1080 Ti
- Sony enhances home cinema audio with the new HT-RT3 sound bar
- Aftershock tries its hand at mini PCs with its new Nano series
- Toyota is teaming up with the inventor of the Segway to make better wheelchairs
- Spotify upgrades family plan with more users, slashes subscription price by half
- Logitech spices things up with the M238 Wireless Mouse