Articles tagged ‘southern islands’
Cape Verde is the codename for the GPU that will populate the Radeon HD 7700 series. ASUS was the first to send us their iteration with the Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU TOP 1GB GDDR5 graphics card. Join us in this quick review and find out how this new mainstream card fares.
AMD goes over 7000 with its new flagship GPU built on a 28nm process. The new GPU architecture is called Graphics Core Next (GCN) which supports HDMI 1.4a as well as DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2. We pit the new Radeon HD 7970 and 7950 models to see how far they've progressed from its predecessors. Can it unseat the GeForce GTX 580 from its throne on all accounts?
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team
- Apple said to unveil iPhone 6 on September 16, hit retail shelves on October 14?
- Samsung to launch two new high-end smartphones soon to reverse falling sales