Articles tagged ‘gp-gpu’
Apart from the numerous conference and break-out sessions happening during NVIDIA's Graphics Technology Conference 2012, there's also a huge hall of interesting exhibits from various participants vendors from emerging companies, to established industries. We bring to you some of the notable highlights from the show floor.
We met with more than a dozen of NVIDIA's top executives at NVIDIA's GTC 2010 and covered quite a bit of updates from GP-GPU computing, Further CUDA notes, where general computing is heading, NVIDIA's processor strategy, Tesla and Tegra platform status and The Next Big Thing for consumers. Find out in this hard-hitting update!
- Synology Adds RS3614xs+ to Its Existing XS+ Series of RackStations
- RS Components and RepRapPro Brings Affordable 3D Printing Technology to Engineers Worldwide
- Are Enterprise Hard Disk Drives Worth the Extra Money?
- Cloud Storage Provider SugarSync Putting an End to Free Accounts
- Nokia's Android Phone is Code-named 'Normandy', This is What It Could Look Like
- Google Chromecast Adds 10 New Apps, Usefulness Increases Multifold
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Joins the Google Play Edition Program
- LG G Pad 8.3 is the World's First Google Play Edition Tablet