- Articles tagged "internal storage"
Love old games? We kick off October with a fantastic deal on an old RPG from 2000, Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption. Apart from this, check out deals on storage, travel, and straps for your smartwatch.
We are updating our SSD migration guide, so whether you are using Windows or Mac, here's how you can clone your existing hard drive onto a spanking new SSD, thereby relieving you of the tedious process of re-installing your OS and apps.
Intel, SanDisk and Samsung are three of the biggest names in the flash business. All three have their own NAND production facilities and two of them even produce their own SSD controller. We pit the respective flagship drives from each brand to see who will emerge victorious.
The AMD Radeon R7 and Plextor M6 Pro are two of the latest high-end SSDs to hit the market. We put them through their paces to see if they can challenge other established high-end SSDs, such as the Samsung SSD 840 Pro and OCZ Vector 150.
Two more mainstream SSDs have been launched recently, the Premier Pro SP920SS from ADATA and the M550 from Crucial. We put them to the test to see which is best and how it stacks up against other comparable drives in this tightly contested segment.
When Samsung launched its mainstream SSD 840 EVO last year, it also introduced a new caching technology called RAPID mode and it has now included this technology for its flagship SSD 840 Pro drive. We take a closer look to find out how and if it really works.
The Crucial M500 and Samsung SSD 840 Evo are two of the most popular mainstream SSDs in the market now, but more than just a battle between two popular SSDs, it is also a battle of ideologies. Find out why and who will emerge victorious in our review.
Around this time last year, we brought to you our first ever high-end SSD shootout which pitted the latest and greatest SSDs that were in the market against each other. This year, we've refreshed the shootout with several high profile candidates from Samsung, Plextor, Corsair, OCZ and more doing battle. Find out who emerged victorious!
Seagate has just announced at Computex 2013 that it is shipping its new 5mm thick Laptop Ultrathin HDD. We got up close with this new slim drive and found out more about Seagate's plans for it and how it works.
- AMD’s new Crimson Edition driver causing fan speed issues for certain users (Updated)
- WhatsApp is blocking links to rival messaging app Telegram
- These sneakers can change how they look while you’re wearing them
- PlayStation 4 is Sony's fastest-selling console ever
- Samsung's Exynos 8 Octa chipset reportedly blew the competition away on AnTuTu
- Apple to unveil redesigned, thinner MacBook Air with 15-inch option in mid-2016?
- Samsung files patent for scrollable, tab-style and bendable smartphones
- Samsung has started to mass produce 128GB DDR4 memory modules with TSV technology