- Articles tagged "internal storage"
Intel, SanDisk and Samsung are three of the biggest names in the flash business. All three have their own NAND production facilities and two of them even produce their own SSD controller. We pit the respective flagship drives from each brand to see who will emerge victorious.
The AMD Radeon R7 and Plextor M6 Pro are two of the latest high-end SSDs to hit the market. We put them through their paces to see if they can challenge other established high-end SSDs, such as the Samsung SSD 840 Pro and OCZ Vector 150.
Two more mainstream SSDs have been launched recently, the Premier Pro SP920SS from ADATA and the M550 from Crucial. We put them to the test to see which is best and how it stacks up against other comparable drives in this tightly contested segment.
When Samsung launched its mainstream SSD 840 EVO last year, it also introduced a new caching technology called RAPID mode and it has now included this technology for its flagship SSD 840 Pro drive. We take a closer look to find out how and if it really works.
The Crucial M500 and Samsung SSD 840 Evo are two of the most popular mainstream SSDs in the market now, but more than just a battle between two popular SSDs, it is also a battle of ideologies. Find out why and who will emerge victorious in our review.
Around this time last year, we brought to you our first ever high-end SSD shootout which pitted the latest and greatest SSDs that were in the market against each other. This year, we've refreshed the shootout with several high profile candidates from Samsung, Plextor, Corsair, OCZ and more doing battle. Find out who emerged victorious!
Seagate has just announced at Computex 2013 that it is shipping its new 5mm thick Laptop Ultrathin HDD. We got up close with this new slim drive and found out more about Seagate's plans for it and how it works.
- ASUS to release a smartphone with fingerprint sensor later this year?
- Samsung announces Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Singapore pricing and availability
- The European Union debates removal of regional limits on digital goods
- AMD quantifies DirectX 12 performance boost with new 3DMark API Overhead feature test
- Intel and Micron 3D NAND to enable up to 10TB 2.5-inch SSDs
- YouTube's new 4K, 60 frames per second videos will probably break your system
- HTC One E9+ with 5.5-inch Quad-HD display appears on its China website
- Rumor: NVIDIA to launch the GeForce GTX 980 Ti graphics card by mid-year