Articles tagged ‘gtc 2010’
We met with more than a dozen of NVIDIA's top executives at NVIDIA's GTC 2010 and covered quite a bit of updates from GP-GPU computing, Further CUDA notes, where general computing is heading, NVIDIA's processor strategy, Tesla and Tegra platform status and The Next Big Thing for consumers. Find out in this hard-hitting update!
The internet as we know it surely evolving and the GPU is getting in the game to notch up the web experience level. At the GPU Technology Conference 2010, NVIDIA and its partners touched on the subject of accelerating the web. We bring you highlights, complete with video demos on how hardware will make a difference to the web soon enough.
With new announcements of CUDA accelerated applications from big titles like 3ds Max, MATLAB and more, NVIDIA proudly proclaims that they've put the power of CUDA within reach of every engineer, designer and researcher in the world. Plus, CUDA for x86 platforms is just around the corner! Details inside.
NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference 2010 has commenced and buzzwords for the techies are Kepler and Maxwell, two of the company's future GPU architectures. Hop in to get a quick roadmap overview, straight from USA.
- Molome: Allowing Businesses to Reach More Audience through Photo Sharing
- Huawei Announces the World's Slimmest Smartphone, the Ascend P6
- Population Data Now on OneMap
- Sony Announces PMW-300 XDCAM Camcorder at BroadcastAsia
- Philips uWand Shows Another Way for Point and Click on TVs
- NVIDIA Launches CUDA 5.5 Toolkit Featuring Support for ARM Platforms
- Celluon's Epic is a Mobile Projection Keyboard with Multi-touch Mouse Functions
- Researchers Deploy GPUs to Build World's Largest Artificial Neural Network