- Articles tagged "gtc 2010"
We met with more than a dozen of NVIDIA's top executives at NVIDIA's GTC 2010 and covered quite a bit of updates from GP-GPU computing, Further CUDA notes, where general computing is heading, NVIDIA's processor strategy, Tesla and Tegra platform status and The Next Big Thing for consumers. Find out in this hard-hitting update!
The internet as we know it surely evolving and the GPU is getting in the game to notch up the web experience level. At the GPU Technology Conference 2010, NVIDIA and its partners touched on the subject of accelerating the web. We bring you highlights, complete with video demos on how hardware will make a difference to the web soon enough.
With new announcements of CUDA accelerated applications from big titles like 3ds Max, MATLAB and more, NVIDIA proudly proclaims that they've put the power of CUDA within reach of every engineer, designer and researcher in the world. Plus, CUDA for x86 platforms is just around the corner! Details inside.
NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference 2010 has commenced and buzzwords for the techies are Kepler and Maxwell, two of the company's future GPU architectures. Hop in to get a quick roadmap overview, straight from USA.
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses
- Apple rumored to release the next generation iPhone in the week of 12 September
- Sony's Xperia XA Ultra is available in Singapore today!
- See the Galaxy Note 7 from different angles in silver, gold and blue
- The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X is a crazy powerful card that costs US$1,200
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far!