- Articles tagged "gtc 2010"
We met with more than a dozen of NVIDIA's top executives at NVIDIA's GTC 2010 and covered quite a bit of updates from GP-GPU computing, Further CUDA notes, where general computing is heading, NVIDIA's processor strategy, Tesla and Tegra platform status and The Next Big Thing for consumers. Find out in this hard-hitting update!
The internet as we know it surely evolving and the GPU is getting in the game to notch up the web experience level. At the GPU Technology Conference 2010, NVIDIA and its partners touched on the subject of accelerating the web. We bring you highlights, complete with video demos on how hardware will make a difference to the web soon enough.
With new announcements of CUDA accelerated applications from big titles like 3ds Max, MATLAB and more, NVIDIA proudly proclaims that they've put the power of CUDA within reach of every engineer, designer and researcher in the world. Plus, CUDA for x86 platforms is just around the corner! Details inside.
NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference 2010 has commenced and buzzwords for the techies are Kepler and Maxwell, two of the company's future GPU architectures. Hop in to get a quick roadmap overview, straight from USA.
- The new Apple TV app puts all your movies and TV serials in one place
- Apple announces new 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro featuring all-new Touch Bar
- Apple to introduce a 5-inch iPhone model next year?
- Nikon KeyMission 360 camera lands on our shores alongside KeyMission 170 and 80
- Nintendo schedules full reveal of Switch console for 12th January 2017 event
- Samsung’s Q3 profits have fallen around a third from last year, thanks to the Note7 fiasco
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far (Updated)
- Google announces Jamboard, its 55-inch 4K digital whiteboard that will take on Microsoft's Surface Hub!