- Articles tagged "kepler"
NVIDIA's new Tegra K1 boasts of graphical capabilities that have leapfrogged a few generations on the mobile front to match up with its desktop counterpart. Find out in this article what's exactly underneath the K1 and what else its feature set enables it to accomplish with ease.
Another year, another Tegra, but this time NVIDIA has a game-changing mobile processor with a graphics core direct from the Kepler GPU architecture. Welcome the Tegra K1.
NVIDIA claims that the GeForce GTX 650 will bring full HD gaming to the masses. We check out NVIDIA's new mainstream SKU as well as MSI's new GTX 650 Power Edition.
We were impressed by NVIDIA's latest GK104 core based GeForce GTX 660 Ti graphics card. Now it's time to find out how powerful a pair of them will be in 2-way SLI configuration. Prepare to be surprised!
Apart from the numerous conference and break-out sessions happening during NVIDIA's Graphics Technology Conference 2012, there's also a huge hall of interesting exhibits from various participants vendors from emerging companies, to established industries. We bring to you some of the notable highlights from the show floor.
We've seen how powerful a single GeForce GTX 670 is. Now, we turn our attention to two of them in a 2-way SLI configuration. Just how much power will it afford? Read our performance analysis to find out!
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has revealed the cloud capabilities of its newly launched Kepler GPU. He also introduces a slew of hardware and software services built around this capability, effectively building high-performance computing ecosystems with the intention to democratize this technology.
NVIDIA is building momentum with the all-new GeForce GTX 670. Essentially a cutdown GeForce GTX 680, we check out the reference card as well as two customized ones from ASUS and Palit to see what it brings to the table. High-end graphics card shoppers should be pleased.
NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference 2010 has commenced and buzzwords for the techies are Kepler and Maxwell, two of the company's future GPU architectures. Hop in to get a quick roadmap overview, straight from USA.
- Google Play Movies available in Singapore, rent from S$3.98 or buy from S$12.98
- Samsung to adjust price of Galaxy S6 series to maintain sales momentum
- Virtual Reality camera for filmmakers is Nokia’s next big thing
- Amazon wants commercial drones to have a place in the sky
- Android security flaw puts your phone into a completely unresponsive state
- G.Skill readies new Trident Z, Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM for upcoming Intel Z170 motherboards
- Google's Translate app can now translate printed text in real-time in 27 languages
- The LG UF860T is the second ColorPrime 4K TV to go on sale here