Articles tagged ‘kepler’
NVIDIA claims that the GeForce GTX 650 will bring full HD gaming to the masses. We check out NVIDIA's new mainstream SKU as well as MSI's new GTX 650 Power Edition.
We were impressed by NVIDIA's latest GK104 core based GeForce GTX 660 Ti graphics card. Now it's time to find out how powerful a pair of them will be in 2-way SLI configuration. Prepare to be surprised!
Apart from the numerous conference and break-out sessions happening during NVIDIA's Graphics Technology Conference 2012, there's also a huge hall of interesting exhibits from various participants vendors from emerging companies, to established industries. We bring to you some of the notable highlights from the show floor.
We've seen how powerful a single GeForce GTX 670 is. Now, we turn our attention to two of them in a 2-way SLI configuration. Just how much power will it afford? Read our performance analysis to find out!
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has revealed the cloud capabilities of its newly launched Kepler GPU. He also introduces a slew of hardware and software services built around this capability, effectively building high-performance computing ecosystems with the intention to democratize this technology.
NVIDIA is building momentum with the all-new GeForce GTX 670. Essentially a cutdown GeForce GTX 680, we check out the reference card as well as two customized ones from ASUS and Palit to see what it brings to the table. High-end graphics card shoppers should be pleased.
NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference 2010 has commenced and buzzwords for the techies are Kepler and Maxwell, two of the company's future GPU architectures. Hop in to get a quick roadmap overview, straight from USA.
- Creative Announces the AXX200, the Latest Addition to the Sound BlasterAxx Family
- Wireless Music System Rocki Introduces New Digital-Support Model
- MSI Announces AE222(G) and AE201 AIO PC Series
- StarHub Giving Away Free Acer C720 Chromebook to New Subscribers
- Hooray, Next-gen USB Plug to be Smaller and Reversible
- Watch What Happens When You Drop, Dunk and Fire at the Samsung Galaxy Gear
- Report: IDC Revises Down PC Shipments Estimates for 2013
- StarHub Successfully Tests HD Voice Calls Over 4G LTE Service (VoLTE)