- Articles tagged "maxwell"
Three popular brands of custom GeForce GTX 960 graphics cards were rounded up for a mini shootout. Find out which of these cards from ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI, will appeal to you with their customized cooling solutions and GPU tweaking software.
NVIDIA has just announced its new Tegra X1 SoC, which is uses its new Maxwell graphics architecture and promises even greater performance and power efficiency. But don't just take our word for it, here are some hands-on benchmarking results.
Maxwell strikes again, but this time NVIDIA has supercharged the architecture with new features to ensure it would stay at the top of its game for some time to come. It's also clocked much faster, is more power efficient and is ready to tackle 4K gaming than any of its predecessors. Dive in and find out some of its new defining features that makes it ready for next generation gaming!
We rounded up three custom GeForce GTX 750 Ti cards from NVIDIA's partners to see how they stack up against each other. For those who weren't too convinced out of the reference card's performance, we're certain the partner cards from ASUS, Gigabyte and Palit would present a greater appeal at an enticing price point.
NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference 2010 has commenced and buzzwords for the techies are Kepler and Maxwell, two of the company's future GPU architectures. Hop in to get a quick roadmap overview, straight from USA.
- Xiaomi Singapore has plans to bring in the Mi 4i in Grey
- WhatsApp voice-calling feature coming soon to Windows Phone
- Lenovo enters media casting space with Lenovo Cast
- HTC: One M9 and M9+ to be updated to Android M, more devices to be announced soon
- Lenovo looks to the future with smart concept technologies at Lenovo Tech World
- ASUS to announce ZenFone Selfie with two 13MP cameras and laser autofocus?
- SanDisk unveils Z400s low-cost SSDs to replace hard drives in notebooks
- Apple acquires augmented reality firm Metaio