- Articles tagged "maxwell"
Three popular brands of custom GeForce GTX 960 graphics cards were rounded up for a mini shootout. Find out which of these cards from ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI, will appeal to you with their customized cooling solutions and GPU tweaking software.
NVIDIA has just announced its new Tegra X1 SoC, which is uses its new Maxwell graphics architecture and promises even greater performance and power efficiency. But don't just take our word for it, here are some hands-on benchmarking results.
Maxwell strikes again, but this time NVIDIA has supercharged the architecture with new features to ensure it would stay at the top of its game for some time to come. It's also clocked much faster, is more power efficient and is ready to tackle 4K gaming than any of its predecessors. Dive in and find out some of its new defining features that makes it ready for next generation gaming!
We rounded up three custom GeForce GTX 750 Ti cards from NVIDIA's partners to see how they stack up against each other. For those who weren't too convinced out of the reference card's performance, we're certain the partner cards from ASUS, Gigabyte and Palit would present a greater appeal at an enticing price point.
NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference 2010 has commenced and buzzwords for the techies are Kepler and Maxwell, two of the company's future GPU architectures. Hop in to get a quick roadmap overview, straight from USA.
- Retail prices and storage capacity of Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus leaked
- Alleged photos of Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950 XL leaked
- Rumor: LG Nexus (2015) to be launched on 29 September
- NVIDIA focuses on deep learning at GTC Asia South 2015
- OnePlus 2 available for purchase on Lazada Singapore from 14 Sep to 14 Oct (Update)
- ViewQwest’s latest 4K-capable media player offers an integrated VPN service that works with any ISP!
- Alienware's arsenal grows as the Alienware 18 returns
- Lara Croft is on the Go!