- Articles tagged "maxwell"
Three popular brands of custom GeForce GTX 960 graphics cards were rounded up for a mini shootout. Find out which of these cards from ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI, will appeal to you with their customized cooling solutions and GPU tweaking software.
NVIDIA has just announced its new Tegra X1 SoC, which is uses its new Maxwell graphics architecture and promises even greater performance and power efficiency. But don't just take our word for it, here are some hands-on benchmarking results.
Maxwell strikes again, but this time NVIDIA has supercharged the architecture with new features to ensure it would stay at the top of its game for some time to come. It's also clocked much faster, is more power efficient and is ready to tackle 4K gaming than any of its predecessors. Dive in and find out some of its new defining features that makes it ready for next generation gaming!
We rounded up three custom GeForce GTX 750 Ti cards from NVIDIA's partners to see how they stack up against each other. For those who weren't too convinced out of the reference card's performance, we're certain the partner cards from ASUS, Gigabyte and Palit would present a greater appeal at an enticing price point.
NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference 2010 has commenced and buzzwords for the techies are Kepler and Maxwell, two of the company's future GPU architectures. Hop in to get a quick roadmap overview, straight from USA.
- Plantronics launches the BackBeat Sense - ultra-light wireless headphones for all-day listening.
- Razer reveals Wildcat Xbox One controller and new Nabu smartband at PAX Prime
- M1 Data Passport available in five more countries
- Local app Grabz woos customers with exclusive deals and VIP concierge
- Get the newest iPhone in real 24K gold
- MSI announces GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning for overclockers
- TP-Link will launch new Touch P5 and Archer C3200 routers at Comex 2015
- ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam gives you an extra pair of eyes on the road