- Articles tagged "maxwell"
Meet the 21st century microscope: A peek into the Monash CAVE2 immersive visualization facility powered by NVIDIA
We've been invited to this one-of-a-kind facility to witness first-hand how the CAVE2's visual processing prowess can help researchers solve real problems and witness a sneak peek of the facility using NVIDIA's latest Maxwell GPU powered Quadro M4000 graphics card.
Three popular brands of custom GeForce GTX 960 graphics cards were rounded up for a mini shootout. Find out which of these cards from ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI, will appeal to you with their customized cooling solutions and GPU tweaking software.
NVIDIA has just announced its new Tegra X1 SoC, which is uses its new Maxwell graphics architecture and promises even greater performance and power efficiency. But don't just take our word for it, here are some hands-on benchmarking results.
Maxwell strikes again, but this time NVIDIA has supercharged the architecture with new features to ensure it would stay at the top of its game for some time to come. It's also clocked much faster, is more power efficient and is ready to tackle 4K gaming than any of its predecessors. Dive in and find out some of its new defining features that makes it ready for next generation gaming!
We rounded up three custom GeForce GTX 750 Ti cards from NVIDIA's partners to see how they stack up against each other. For those who weren't too convinced out of the reference card's performance, we're certain the partner cards from ASUS, Gigabyte and Palit would present a greater appeal at an enticing price point.
NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference 2010 has commenced and buzzwords for the techies are Kepler and Maxwell, two of the company's future GPU architectures. Hop in to get a quick roadmap overview, straight from USA.
- The new Synology RT1900ac router was probably designed with parents in mind (Updated!)
- Pebble Time smartwatch now available in Singapore
- The Star Wars universe now fits in your pocket with this app
- Need steady handheld 4K videos? The new DJI OSMO might be just the thing for you.
- This is how the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet keeps its cool
- GrabTaxi rolls out number masking for better booking privacy
- Facebook expands Like button with new Reactions emoji
- Facebook Messenger updated to support Apple Watch and multitasking on the iPad