- Articles tagged "nvidia ces 2013"
It won't be long before you can purchase an actual NVIDIA Project Shield handheld gaming system off the shelf, so hop in and find out how it works, our initial hands-on experience with the device and if you'll be a potential owner of Project Shield.
It's a no-brainer that the new mobile processor is packed with even more processing power. But the big question is, what do you do with all the processing power? NVIDIA demonstrates exactly why you'll want a Tegra 4 device and we've got the details.
Meet the NVIDIA Grid Gaming System, a next-gen cloud-gaming architecture which consists of 20 servers totaling 240 high-density GPUs to provide 200 TFLOPS of processing power. With proof of concept demos and service providers working with NVIDIA to bring about gaming on any screen or device, the GRID has the potential to be a true game changer.
- Intel and Micron 3D NAND to enable up to 10TB 2.5-inch SSDs
- YouTube's new 4K, 60 frame per second videos will probably break your system
- HTC One E9+ with 5.5-inch Quad-HD display appears on its China website
- Rumor: NVIDIA to launch the GeForce GTX 980 Ti graphics card by mid-year
- Alleged photos of an actual LG G4 leak online
- Facebook announces new Messenger Platform centered on content and businesses
- Canon's new 4K camera appears in China
- Amazon now offers unlimited cloud storage for just US$59.99 per year