Articles tagged ‘nvidia ces 2013’
It won't be long before you can purchase an actual NVIDIA Project Shield handheld gaming system off the shelf, so hop in and find out how it works, our initial hands-on experience with the device and if you'll be a potential owner of Project Shield.
It's a no-brainer that the new mobile processor is packed with even more processing power. But the big question is, what do you do with all the processing power? NVIDIA demonstrates exactly why you'll want a Tegra 4 device and we've got the details.
Meet the NVIDIA Grid Gaming System, a next-gen cloud-gaming architecture which consists of 20 servers totaling 240 high-density GPUs to provide 200 TFLOPS of processing power. With proof of concept demos and service providers working with NVIDIA to bring about gaming on any screen or device, the GRID has the potential to be a true game changer.
- Sony releases the Cyber-shot DSC-KW11, a digital camera made for the fashionista
- Windows 9 set to be unveiled on September 30th
- LG to unveil entry-level smartphones L Bello and L Fino at IFA 2014
- Canon refreshes its LV series of portable projectors with 5 new 3,000-lumen models
- LG’s new PW700 Bluetooth MiniBeam projector to debut at IFA 2014
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100