- Articles tagged "nvidia ces 2013"
It won't be long before you can purchase an actual NVIDIA Project Shield handheld gaming system off the shelf, so hop in and find out how it works, our initial hands-on experience with the device and if you'll be a potential owner of Project Shield.
It's a no-brainer that the new mobile processor is packed with even more processing power. But the big question is, what do you do with all the processing power? NVIDIA demonstrates exactly why you'll want a Tegra 4 device and we've got the details.
Meet the NVIDIA Grid Gaming System, a next-gen cloud-gaming architecture which consists of 20 servers totaling 240 high-density GPUs to provide 200 TFLOPS of processing power. With proof of concept demos and service providers working with NVIDIA to bring about gaming on any screen or device, the GRID has the potential to be a true game changer.
- ASUS rumored to launch the ZenFone 4 series in May
- Apple said to have delayed launch of new iPads to second half of the year
- Tag Heuer will unveil a smartwatch powered by Android Wear 2.0 in May
- "Irregularly-sized" batteries and manufacturing issues caused the Note7 fires?
- We will know what caused the Samsung Galaxy Note7 fires on 23 January
- Singapore-based firm launches Toku, a cost-saving app for overseas calls
- POSB’s AI chatbot will now answer your queries on Facebook Messenger
- ASUSTOR's ADM 2.7 Beta now available