Articles tagged ‘nvidia ces 2013’
It won't be long before you can purchase an actual NVIDIA Project Shield handheld gaming system off the shelf, so hop in and find out how it works, our initial hands-on experience with the device and if you'll be a potential owner of Project Shield.
It's a no-brainer that the new mobile processor is packed with even more processing power. But the big question is, what do you do with all the processing power? NVIDIA demonstrates exactly why you'll want a Tegra 4 device and we've got the details.
Meet the NVIDIA Grid Gaming System, a next-gen cloud-gaming architecture which consists of 20 servers totaling 240 high-density GPUs to provide 200 TFLOPS of processing power. With proof of concept demos and service providers working with NVIDIA to bring about gaming on any screen or device, the GRID has the potential to be a true game changer.
- SingTel announces iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 availability and price plans
- StarHub starts trial of Nokia Networks' Liquid Applications solution at its 4G mobile base stations
- NEC updates its M series projector lineup with 6 new DLP models
- Facebook launches new Rooms app to connect you to like-minded users
- M1 announces price plans for the iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3
- Toshiba announces the Satellite Radius 11, 2-in-1 convertible notebook
- Xiaomi moves international user data outside of China
- Love Back to the Future? Got US$10K to spare? You're going to love this then.