- Articles tagged "nvidia ces 2013"
It won't be long before you can purchase an actual NVIDIA Project Shield handheld gaming system off the shelf, so hop in and find out how it works, our initial hands-on experience with the device and if you'll be a potential owner of Project Shield.
It's a no-brainer that the new mobile processor is packed with even more processing power. But the big question is, what do you do with all the processing power? NVIDIA demonstrates exactly why you'll want a Tegra 4 device and we've got the details.
Meet the NVIDIA Grid Gaming System, a next-gen cloud-gaming architecture which consists of 20 servers totaling 240 high-density GPUs to provide 200 TFLOPS of processing power. With proof of concept demos and service providers working with NVIDIA to bring about gaming on any screen or device, the GRID has the potential to be a true game changer.
- Linksys announces new WRT1200AC dual-band AC1200 router
- Join the CEE Instagram contest and stand a chance to win S$500 in cash
- Trade in your old devices at CEE 2015 and receive cash vouchers to use at the show
- OnePlus to "shake up the tech industry" on 1st June, expect to see OnePlus 2
- Google said to release two Nexus phones in October, no plans for new tablet
- FSP’s NB H series 2-in-1 adapters are both power bricks and USB 3.0 hubs
- Here’s a glimpse at Antec’s new flagship S10 Signature-series case
- The Oculus Rift has something brewing