Articles tagged ‘nvidia ces 2013’
It won't be long before you can purchase an actual NVIDIA Project Shield handheld gaming system off the shelf, so hop in and find out how it works, our initial hands-on experience with the device and if you'll be a potential owner of Project Shield.
It's a no-brainer that the new mobile processor is packed with even more processing power. But the big question is, what do you do with all the processing power? NVIDIA demonstrates exactly why you'll want a Tegra 4 device and we've got the details.
Meet the NVIDIA Grid Gaming System, a next-gen cloud-gaming architecture which consists of 20 servers totaling 240 high-density GPUs to provide 200 TFLOPS of processing power. With proof of concept demos and service providers working with NVIDIA to bring about gaming on any screen or device, the GRID has the potential to be a true game changer.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE available in Singapore from August 2 for S$268
- Apple updates Macbook Pro with Retina Display line with lower prices
- ASUS announces local availability of ROG Maximus VII Formula motherboard
- Xiaomi's first batch of Mi 4 phones sold out in China under 40 seconds
- Cortana and Siri battle it out in Microsoft's latest ad
- Get reach quick with Canon's new high zoom compact cameras
- Drivers in the UK must surrender their mobile phones after an accident
- Google working with Motorola on a 5.9-inch Nexus phablet?