- Articles tagged "toughbook"
Panasonic have been producing ruggedized notebooks for specialized industries such as law enforcement since 1996 and are undoubtedly the market leader, but can the Toughbook weather the global PC crunch?
Water resistant or waterproof? Resistance suggests some kind of marginal impedance. Waterproof? Now that's a word with confidence. So why isn't Panasonic's Toughbook division worried about the rapid emergence of waterproof consumer devices like the Sony Xperia Tablet Z and Fujitsu Stylistic QH582? We find out.
In Japan, Kobe's mostly known for their wonderful and delicious beef, but it's also the place where Panasonic's Toughbook factory is located. So amidst the cows and the scenic views, let's find out what it takes to make a Toughbook stay tough.
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)