- Articles tagged "toughbook"
Panasonic have been producing ruggedized notebooks for specialized industries such as law enforcement since 1996 and are undoubtedly the market leader, but can the Toughbook weather the global PC crunch?
Water resistant or waterproof? Resistance suggests some kind of marginal impedance. Waterproof? Now that's a word with confidence. So why isn't Panasonic's Toughbook division worried about the rapid emergence of waterproof consumer devices like the Sony Xperia Tablet Z and Fujitsu Stylistic QH582? We find out.
In Japan, Kobe's mostly known for their wonderful and delicious beef, but it's also the place where Panasonic's Toughbook factory is located. So amidst the cows and the scenic views, let's find out what it takes to make a Toughbook stay tough.
- ASUS to release a smartphone with fingerprint sensor later this year?
- Samsung announces Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Singapore pricing and availability
- The European Union debates removal of regional limits on digital goods
- AMD quantifies DirectX 12 performance boost with new 3DMark API Overhead feature test
- Intel and Micron 3D NAND to enable up to 10TB 2.5-inch SSDs
- YouTube's new 4K, 60 frames per second videos will probably break your system
- HTC One E9+ with 5.5-inch Quad-HD display appears on its China website
- Rumor: NVIDIA to launch the GeForce GTX 980 Ti graphics card by mid-year