- Articles tagged "toughbook"
Panasonic has been making Toughbooks for the past two or so decades. The company's rugged notebooks are amongst the best in the business and they have just released two new models that you can comfortably take from the office to the outside without the bulk and heft that you usually associate with such products.
Panasonic have been producing ruggedized notebooks for specialized industries such as law enforcement since 1996 and are undoubtedly the market leader, but can the Toughbook weather the global PC crunch?
Water resistant or waterproof? Resistance suggests some kind of marginal impedance. Waterproof? Now that's a word with confidence. So why isn't Panasonic's Toughbook division worried about the rapid emergence of waterproof consumer devices like the Sony Xperia Tablet Z and Fujitsu Stylistic QH582? We find out.
In Japan, Kobe's mostly known for their wonderful and delicious beef, but it's also the place where Panasonic's Toughbook factory is located. So amidst the cows and the scenic views, let's find out what it takes to make a Toughbook stay tough.
- Your third-party USB Type-C cable may destroy your laptop if you aren't careful
- Future Intel chips may favor reduced power instead of increased performance
- Oculus Ready PCs will be available for pre-order very soon!
- Google has the highest paid CEO in the US
- No more non-K overclocking: Intel closes loophole with microcode update for Skylake CPUs
- You can add free 2GB storage to your Google Drive account today
- Sparkle updater in many Mac apps leaves apps vulnerable to hijacks
- Samsung to trademark "Always On Display", possible debut on the Galaxy S7