- Articles tagged "toughbook"
Panasonic has been making Toughbooks for the past two or so decades. The company's rugged notebooks are amongst the best in the business and they have just released two new models that you can comfortably take from the office to the outside without the bulk and heft that you usually associate with such products.
Panasonic have been producing ruggedized notebooks for specialized industries such as law enforcement since 1996 and are undoubtedly the market leader, but can the Toughbook weather the global PC crunch?
Water resistant or waterproof? Resistance suggests some kind of marginal impedance. Waterproof? Now that's a word with confidence. So why isn't Panasonic's Toughbook division worried about the rapid emergence of waterproof consumer devices like the Sony Xperia Tablet Z and Fujitsu Stylistic QH582? We find out.
In Japan, Kobe's mostly known for their wonderful and delicious beef, but it's also the place where Panasonic's Toughbook factory is located. So amidst the cows and the scenic views, let's find out what it takes to make a Toughbook stay tough.
- Airbus wants to load passengers onto an airplane like so much cargo
- Huawei unveils 6-inch Mate 8 with Kirin 950 octa-core chip and Android 6.0
- Geekbench results reveal specs of Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016
- Fossil enters the world of smartwatches with the Q Founder
- The Samsung Gear VR is the cheapest VR headset ever that's not made of cardboard
- Google rumored to be helping Samsung optimize its TouchWiz interface