Articles tagged ‘i5’
At the CES press day, Intel officially launched the much awaited 2nd generation Core processor family, much better known as Sandy Bridge. The new processor promises faster compute performance as well as improved graphics performance, an updated WiDi 2.0, Intel Quick Sync and Intel Insider.
Intel revealed more details of its upcoming 2nd generation Intel Core processor family codenamed Sandy Bridge at the first day of the Intel Developer Forum 2010. Slated to arrive in early 2011, Sandy Bridge brings with it features that promises to change the user's computing experience.
- Apple releases guide to help Android users make the switch
- Microsoft drops annual fee for Windows Developer Centre accounts
- Foxconn struggling to meet demand for new iPhones
- Need more storage space when recording 4K video? There's always SanDisk
- M1 releases preliminary findings of its investigation on website security incident
- Trend Micro introduces new Maximum Security Cloud Edition security software
- SwiftKey arrives on iOS
- M1 announces price plans for Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (Updated with revised pricing)