Articles tagged ‘core’
Known as the next unit of computing, we spotted this new ultra tiny motherboard at the IDF Tech Showcase. It's a full system as it comes built with an Intel Core i3 processor and it measures no more than 4-inch by 4-inch. But the question is, what will you do with it?
Intel said today during IDF (Intel Developer Forum) that it will yet again transform the personal computing landscape with the upcoming 4th generation Intel Core processor built solely for mobile systems such as the Ultrabook.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
At the CES press day, Intel officially launched the much awaited 2nd generation Core processor family, much better known as Sandy Bridge. The new processor promises faster compute performance as well as improved graphics performance, an updated WiDi 2.0, Intel Quick Sync and Intel Insider.
Intel revealed more details of its upcoming 2nd generation Intel Core processor family codenamed Sandy Bridge at the first day of the Intel Developer Forum 2010. Slated to arrive in early 2011, Sandy Bridge brings with it features that promises to change the user's computing experience.
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements
- Creative Announces the AXX200, the Latest Addition to the Sound BlasterAxx Family
- Top Up Your EZ-Link Cards with My EZ-Link Mobile App for Selected NFC Smartphones
- Wireless Music System Rocki Introduces New Digital-Support Model
- MSI Announces AE222(G) and AE201 AIO PC Series
- StarHub Giving Away Free Acer C720 Chromebook to New Subscribers
- Hooray, Next-gen USB Plug to be Smaller and Reversible
- Watch What Happens When You Drop, Dunk and Fire at the Samsung Galaxy Gear