Articles tagged ‘core’
Known as the next unit of computing, we spotted this new ultra tiny motherboard at the IDF Tech Showcase. It's a full system as it comes built with an Intel Core i3 processor and it measures no more than 4-inch by 4-inch. But the question is, what will you do with it?
Intel said today during IDF (Intel Developer Forum) that it will yet again transform the personal computing landscape with the upcoming 4th generation Intel Core processor built solely for mobile systems such as the Ultrabook.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
At the CES press day, Intel officially launched the much awaited 2nd generation Core processor family, much better known as Sandy Bridge. The new processor promises faster compute performance as well as improved graphics performance, an updated WiDi 2.0, Intel Quick Sync and Intel Insider.
Intel revealed more details of its upcoming 2nd generation Intel Core processor family codenamed Sandy Bridge at the first day of the Intel Developer Forum 2010. Slated to arrive in early 2011, Sandy Bridge brings with it features that promises to change the user's computing experience.
- Synology Adds RS3614xs+ to Its Existing XS+ Series of RackStations
- RS Components and RepRapPro Brings Affordable 3D Printing Technology to Engineers Worldwide
- Are Enterprise Hard Disk Drives Worth the Extra Money?
- Cloud Storage Provider SugarSync Putting an End to Free Accounts
- Nokia's Android Phone is Code-named 'Normandy', This is What It Could Look Like
- Google Chromecast Adds 10 New Apps, Usefulness Increases Multifold
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Joins the Google Play Edition Program
- LG G Pad 8.3 is the World's First Google Play Edition Tablet