Articles tagged ‘nvidia’
Following the juicy bits of NVIDIA's forthcoming Fermi architecture based GPU (GT300), we share with you other highlights of the opening keynote from the GPU Technology Conference 2009 by Jen-Hsun Huang, CEO and Co-founder of NVIDIA, on why GPU computing is playing an ever important role (with plenty of videos).
That's right; the boss himself spills the beans of NVIDIA's next generation game changing GPU architecture, Fermi. Find out more about the GT300 and what you can expect out of it - live from NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference in San Jose, California.
With the increasing emphasis on green computing, graphics card manufacturers have come up with power-efficient variants of the highly popular GeForce 9800 GT. These eco-friendly versions promise lower power consumption at similar performance levels. We take cards from MSI and Zotac for a spin and compare them against a bog standard GeForce 9800 GT to test out their claims.
'Twas the day before Computex and NVIDIA made news with a public demonstration of their GPUs taking great performance advatage with Windows 7, right out of the box. Here's our video coverage of the event.
With the new GeForce GTX 285 firmly cementing its place as the fastest GPU on the planet, we take a look at closer look at some of the fastest GeForce GTX 285 cards money can buy. Featuring contenders from heavyweights ASUS and MSI, this is going to get dirty.
- Joan Rivers promotes iPhone 6 from beyond the grave
- Sony announces launch of PWX-X200 XDCAM Camcorder
- Microsoft will double your OneDrive storage if you auto-upload photos
- Netflix is in talks to ban VPN access
- Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus launch in Singapore today
- Signeo SEA announces launch of BackBeat Pro wireless headphones and Moktak NFC speakers
- Trade-ins of Samsung phones tripled last week ahead of new iPhone launch
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 G1 Gaming card unveiled!