Articles tagged ‘nvidia’
Following the juicy bits of NVIDIA's forthcoming Fermi architecture based GPU (GT300), we share with you other highlights of the opening keynote from the GPU Technology Conference 2009 by Jen-Hsun Huang, CEO and Co-founder of NVIDIA, on why GPU computing is playing an ever important role (with plenty of videos).
With the increasing emphasis on green computing, graphics card manufacturers have come up with power-efficient variants of the highly popular GeForce 9800 GT. These eco-friendly versions promise lower power consumption at similar performance levels. We take cards from MSI and Zotac for a spin and compare them against a bog standard GeForce 9800 GT to test out their claims.
'Twas the day before Computex and NVIDIA made news with a public demonstration of their GPUs taking great performance advatage with Windows 7, right out of the box. Here's our video coverage of the event.
With the new GeForce GTX 285 firmly cementing its place as the fastest GPU on the planet, we take a look at closer look at some of the fastest GeForce GTX 285 cards money can buy. Featuring contenders from heavyweights ASUS and MSI, this is going to get dirty.
- AMD officially announces Radeon R9 285 graphics card
- Dropbox finally cuts prices to match competitors
- Spotify Connect announces support for new devices as it celebrates its first anniversary of service
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND