- Articles tagged "nvidia"
The fourth installment of our continuing Computex 2011 update covers a fair bit of interesting items like the next generation NVIDIA Tegra 3, AMD Trinity APU and many more. In total, this edition covers booths from AMD, NVIDIA, Akasa, Aerocool, Deep Cool, Leadtek, Lian Li and Lancool.
NVIDIA started 2011 with a bang when it introduced the GTX 560 Ti. Now, the company has followed up with the GTX 560, the successor to the phenomenal GTX 460. Can the new GPU plug the hole in NVIDIA's lineup between the 560 Ti and the 550 Ti?
NVIDIA drew first blood this year with the GeForce GTX 560 Ti and they are now following up with the GeForce GTX 550 Ti to refresh the mainstream market for casual gamers and bargain hunters. Besides performance for the GTX 550 Ti, check out how MSI's new Cyclone and Palit's Sonic editions fared in our testing.
Thanks to its compelling performance and attractive price, the GeForce GTX 560 Ti has been favorably received by gamers thus far. And today, we are checking out three more customized, factory overclocked editions from Galaxy, Gigabyte and MSI.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M is a potent mobile GPU great for gaming notebooks, but can it handle 3D gaming? We have with us an ASUS G73Jw 3D notebook to find out.
We follow up on our review of the GeForce GTX 560 Ti by taking a look at how a pair of them will perform in a 2-way SLI configuration. Expect to see some big numbers.
NVIDIA has a new card for the new year and it is called the GeForce GTX 560 Ti. Packing 384 CUDA cores and various transistor-level improvements and tweaks, it replaces the older GeForce GTX 470 in NVIDIA's line-up. We check out the reference card along with two custom ones from ASUS and Palit to see just how good it is.
In our next edition of our CES 2011 coverage, we've covered JVC, LG, MSI, NVIDIA, Plantronics and BlackBerry.
We continue our coverage of the GeForce GTX 460 with three aggressively factory overclocked, custom edition cards from Gigabyte, Sparkle and Zotac.
Following up on our review of the GeForce GTX 570 is our analysis of how two of these newcomers will perform in a 2-way SLI configuration. Dig in for the full results!
- WSJ: Casio to introduce a smartwatch in 2016 to compete against the Apple Watch
- Apple's new iPhones to come with new NFC chip and 16GB base storage option?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card
- Samsung clinches mega deal to provide 20 million SSDs to Apple, Microsoft and more
- Is this Blackberry's first Android phone?
- Apple Watch 2 rumored to retain screen size, resolution and shape