- Articles tagged "nvidia"
Thanks to its compelling performance and attractive price, the GeForce GTX 560 Ti has been favorably received by gamers thus far. And today, we are checking out three more customized, factory overclocked editions from Galaxy, Gigabyte and MSI.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M is a potent mobile GPU great for gaming notebooks, but can it handle 3D gaming? We have with us an ASUS G73Jw 3D notebook to find out.
We follow up on our review of the GeForce GTX 560 Ti by taking a look at how a pair of them will perform in a 2-way SLI configuration. Expect to see some big numbers.
NVIDIA has a new card for the new year and it is called the GeForce GTX 560 Ti. Packing 384 CUDA cores and various transistor-level improvements and tweaks, it replaces the older GeForce GTX 470 in NVIDIA's line-up. We check out the reference card along with two custom ones from ASUS and Palit to see just how good it is.
In our next edition of our CES 2011 coverage, we've covered JVC, LG, MSI, NVIDIA, Plantronics and BlackBerry.
We continue our coverage of the GeForce GTX 460 with three aggressively factory overclocked, custom edition cards from Gigabyte, Sparkle and Zotac.
Following up on our review of the GeForce GTX 570 is our analysis of how two of these newcomers will perform in a 2-way SLI configuration. Dig in for the full results!
The new GeForce GTX 570 is here in our labs and we not only have a reference card to test, but also a customized one from Palit in the form of their Sonic Platinum edition. Check out our review to see if this is the card you want for Christmas.
It's been a month since the launch of the GeForce GTS 450 and NVIDIA's partners have come up with more custom editions. Today, we take a look at the five newest to hit the market from ECS, EVGA, Gigabyte, Leadtek and last but not least, Palit's ultra-compact card.
We met with more than a dozen of NVIDIA's top executives at NVIDIA's GTC 2010 and covered quite a bit of updates from GP-GPU computing, Further CUDA notes, where general computing is heading, NVIDIA's processor strategy, Tesla and Tegra platform status and The Next Big Thing for consumers. Find out in this hard-hitting update!
- After much anticipation, ASUS finally launches the Transformer Book Chi T300
- Nikon releases the pricing and availability for 5 Coolpix models and a D810 kit set
- Sony announces launch of four Full-frame E-mount lenses and two teleconverters
- ASUS implements USB 3.1 functionality on motherboards and new add-in cards
- Office 2016 for Mac now available as a free preview
- Xiaomi to launch Redmi 2 in Singapore on March 10?
- Xiaomi's action camera is way cheaper than GoPro and Sony's most affordable models
- NVIDIA unveils the new GeForce GTX Titan X graphics card