Articles tagged ‘nvidia’
NVIDIA started 2011 with a bang when it introduced the GTX 560 Ti. Now, the company has followed up with the GTX 560, the successor to the phenomenal GTX 460. Can the new GPU plug the hole in NVIDIA's lineup between the 560 Ti and the 550 Ti?
NVIDIA drew first blood this year with the GeForce GTX 560 Ti and they are now following up with the GeForce GTX 550 Ti to refresh the mainstream market for casual gamers and bargain hunters. Besides performance for the GTX 550 Ti, check out how MSI's new Cyclone and Palit's Sonic editions fared in our testing.
Thanks to its compelling performance and attractive price, the GeForce GTX 560 Ti has been favorably received by gamers thus far. And today, we are checking out three more customized, factory overclocked editions from Galaxy, Gigabyte and MSI.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M is a potent mobile GPU great for gaming notebooks, but can it handle 3D gaming? We have with us an ASUS G73Jw 3D notebook to find out.
We follow up on our review of the GeForce GTX 560 Ti by taking a look at how a pair of them will perform in a 2-way SLI configuration. Expect to see some big numbers.
NVIDIA has a new card for the new year and it is called the GeForce GTX 560 Ti. Packing 384 CUDA cores and various transistor-level improvements and tweaks, it replaces the older GeForce GTX 470 in NVIDIA's line-up. We check out the reference card along with two custom ones from ASUS and Palit to see just how good it is.
In our next edition of our CES 2011 coverage, we've covered JVC, LG, MSI, NVIDIA, Plantronics and BlackBerry.
We continue our coverage of the GeForce GTX 460 with three aggressively factory overclocked, custom edition cards from Gigabyte, Sparkle and Zotac.
Following up on our review of the GeForce GTX 570 is our analysis of how two of these newcomers will perform in a 2-way SLI configuration. Dig in for the full results!
The new GeForce GTX 570 is here in our labs and we not only have a reference card to test, but also a customized one from Palit in the form of their Sonic Platinum edition. Check out our review to see if this is the card you want for Christmas.
- Hands-on with the Cogito Pop connected watch
- Canon delivers more work efficiency with the imageCLASS LBP6230dn
- Retina iMacs now in testing, expect it to be launched soon
- ShellShock emerges in the wild, poses threats to Linux-based devices
- Sony's S9000B 4K TV has a very gentle curvature designed for individual viewing
- Plantronics announces 2015 PLT Labs Application Innovation contest, with a total of US$85,000 in cash prizes
- NVIDIA GTX 900 series cards from add-in partners announced!
- LG's new 55-inch EC930T curved OLED TV now runs webOS