- Articles tagged "nvidia"
NVIDIA's upper mid-range GeForce GTX 660 Ti is the first sub-US$300 card to utilize its 28nm Kepler architecture. Anticipation for this card has been high and, as expected, almost all of NVIDIA's add-in partners have produced their own custom overclocked models. We find out if it was worth the wait, including a shootout of the finest from ASUS, Gigabyte and Palit graphics cards.
NVIDIA has just shared in a cozy session with selected journalists, updates on Tegra, GeForce their strategy in the tablet market and more at Computex 2012.
Two cards enter, one card leaves: two factory-overclocked GeForce GTX 680 graphics cards duke out over a comprehensive set of benchmarks and games to determine which deserves your hard earned cash. Fight!
At the Graphics Technology Conference 2012, we were introduced to the new features of the Kepler GPU, ideal for the new Tesla family showcased to provide new hardware for GPU-accelerated applications to leverage on. Find out what else took place at the conference as we roundup the GPU computing momentum as seen by NVIDIA.
We had the chance to speak to Dr. Sumit Gupta, Senior Director for Tesla GPU Computing at one of the breakout sessions at GTC 2012. Read on to find out more about the hardware aspects of NVIDIA's GPU computing ecosystem.
We've seen how powerful a single GeForce GTX 670 is. Now, we turn our attention to two of them in a 2-way SLI configuration. Just how much power will it afford? Read our performance analysis to find out!
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has revealed the cloud capabilities of its newly launched Kepler GPU. He also introduces a slew of hardware and software services built around this capability, effectively building high-performance computing ecosystems with the intention to democratize this technology.
NVIDIA is building momentum with the all-new GeForce GTX 670. Essentially a cutdown GeForce GTX 680, we check out the reference card as well as two customized ones from ASUS and Palit to see what it brings to the table. High-end graphics card shoppers should be pleased.
With the top GPU offering based on renewed architectures from AMD and NVIDIA out in the market, we decided to kick things up a notch further by pitting the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 in SLI configuration against the AMD Radeon HD 7970 in CrossFire setup. Can NVIDIA still hold its fort? Read on to find out!
NVIDIA primes Tegra 3 as the enabler for tablets in 2012 and shows us examples of how consumer expectations and demands of a tablet have evolved. Plus find out what the tiny Tegra SoCs are doing in super cars.
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- IDC: Global tablet market shrinks as shipment of Apple iPads declines