- Articles tagged "nvidia"
We rounded up three custom GeForce GTX 750 Ti cards from NVIDIA's partners to see how they stack up against each other. For those who weren't too convinced out of the reference card's performance, we're certain the partner cards from ASUS, Gigabyte and Palit would present a greater appeal at an enticing price point.
NVIDIA's new Tegra K1 boasts of graphical capabilities that have leapfrogged a few generations on the mobile front to match up with its desktop counterpart. Find out in this article what's exactly underneath the K1 and what else its feature set enables it to accomplish with ease.
Another year, another Tegra, but this time NVIDIA has a game-changing mobile processor with a graphics core direct from the Kepler GPU architecture. Welcome the Tegra K1.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti card was unveiled early November this year. Now, the add-in card partners have announced their offerings, based on the fully unlocked GK110 graphics core of the GTX 780 Ti. We rounded up two early adopters from ASUS and Gigabyte respectively for comparison. Find out which S$1,000 card came out ahead!
Thanks to advances in CPU and GPU technology, gaming notebooks have never been more powerful. We pit the best of the best from Aftershock, ASUS, Dell, MSI, Razer and Toshiba against each other in a battle to the death to find out which is best.
NVIDIA recently held a special event at Montreal, Canada, where they announced a couple of new technologies and teased a new graphics card. Here's everything you need to know from the event.
NVIDIA has just announced G-Sync, a new technology that aims to solve three problems that have long plagued gamers - lag, stutter and tearing.
The GeForce GTX 780 is positioned as a more powerful update to the GTX 680, and it offers a value proposition to system builders who aspire to own a GTX Titan. We pit two custom cards from ASUS and MSI; we even assess their performances in a 2-way SLI configuration! So step right in to find out how they fared.
We weren't too impressed by the reference NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760, but can NVIDIA's add-in partners do any better with their custom cooler models? It's time to find out as we test overclocked versions from ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and Palit.
NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 770 reference card impressed us with performance surpassing NVIDIA's previous generation flagship GeForce GTX 680 card. Now it's time to see what NVIDIA's add-in partners can do as we round up cards from ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and Palit.
- Microsoft and NUS sign a MOU to collaborate on data science education and research
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore
- Here’s how much the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 will cost you in local stores
- The new HP ZBook Studio is HP’s thinnest and lightest workstation yet
- The 13.3-inch HP Spectre is the laptop HP says will beat Apple (Updated)
- HP's new PageWide Enterprise printers can print up to 75 pages per minute
- HP expands LaserJet and OfficeJet Pro printer line-up, adds new security features