- Articles tagged "nvidia"
It can be confusing wading through a sea of highly similar custom graphics cards. And what matters more, clock speeds or cooling performance? We pit the best custom GeForce GTX 1060 cards from ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI against each other to see who comes up ahead. Now updated with Palit and Zotac options too!
The Acer Predator 21 X turns quite a few heads on paper already. A 21-inch curved G-Sync display? Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080s? A full-sized mechanical keyboard? Check, check, and check. Here's a look at this beast in all its full glory.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 is the best card you can buy on the market now (discounting the new Titan X aimed at deep learning researchers). That said, it isn't always lonely at the top, and there are plenty of custom cards for you to choose from. We round up cards from ASUS, MSI, and Palit and put them to the test.
Looking to upgrade? Look here. NVIDIA's excellent Pascal cards have now found their way into quite a number of gaming desktops and notebooks, which means you stand to enjoy a huge performance jump. Here's a look at the Pascal systems that caught our eye on the show floor and their show offers.
Palit held a special event at the Hood Bar and Cafe at Bugis+ yesterday to mark the launch of its GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock series cards, a brand new line-up that offers even better performance than its JetStream cards.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 may not be the flagship Pascal card, but it is still a force to be reckoned with. But how do the cards run in SLI? We take a closer look.
Alongside its new Pascal GPUs, NVIDIA also introduced Ansel, a brand new screen capture tool that offers powerful new features like a free-ranging camera, EXR image capture, and integrated filters. Here's a closer look at how Ansel is taking in-game photography to the next level.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 is the undisputed single-GPU king, that much is clear now. But what about two of them in SLI? We plugged a couple of these cards into our test rig to find out!
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X has officially been relegated to the past. It's time to make way for NVIDIA's newest flagship, the GeForce GTX 1080. But first, here are some pictures to tide you over till the 27 May launch date.
If DIY PCs sound like too much fuss, there's always pre-built desktops that offer their share of bleeding edge performance. The ASUS ROG GT51 is one such desktop, featuring not one, but two, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Xs.
- Eleven Sports Network's platform is now available on Samsung smart TVs through an app
- Some NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070s have memory issues that require a BIOS update to fix
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far
- The Nintendo Switch is both a home and handheld console in one device
- The Stigo is a foldable electric scooter that has a range of up to 40km
- Razer's new 17-inch Blade Pro is slim, sexy, and brimming with the latest in tech
- The luxurious Alcantara Type Cover for Surface Pro 4 is finally coming to Singapore
- Note7 users may get discount when upgrading to the Galaxy S8 or Note8