- Articles tagged "mwc 2013"
Mobile World Congress 2013 ended on 28 February. Here's a round-up of our hands-on experience with the latest smartphones and tablets, and all that you need to know about the major developments for the mobile industry in 2013.
LG is one of the few phone makers to venture into the 5.5-inch phone segment, where Samsung rules with an iron fist. Can LG's first Full-HD smartphone beat Samsung in its own game? Here's our first impressions of the LG Optimus G Pro.
Sony announced yesterday that the Xperia Tablet Z will hit global markets from spring 2013. As its availability is still some months away, we decided to drop by the Sony booth at MWC 2013 and explored the tablet further. Hit the link to find out more.
ASUS took the wraps off the latest member of the PadFone family, the 5-inch PadFone Infinity. Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor and 2GB RAM, the PadFone Infinity is set to give the other 5-inch phones a run for their money. Read on to find out more about the PadFone Infinity.
Samsung introduced yet another screen size to its ever-growing tablet portfolio - the Galaxy Note 8.0. Besides the 8-inch display size, does the Galaxy Note 8.0 has any other differences from the Galaxy Note family? Read on to find out more.
We had a quick hands-on with the latest Tegra 4 processors from NVIDIA which also include the Phoenix reference design platform. Hit the link to find out what's new in these processors.
With the Mobile World Congress 2013 coming right up, let us gaze into the crystal ball and share a quick round-up of the latest news surrounding the annual event held at Barcelona. Do read on if you are a huge mobile device buff!
HTC held a launch event for its latest flagship model, the One in London today. Join us as we check out the new features of the HTC One, and how different it is from the Butterfly and other competing smartphones.
- Samsung replaces mobile chief JK Shin as part of annual reshuffling
- The end of an era: Holga cameras is dead!
- Teardown of Apple’s A9X processor shows 12 GPU cores
- AMD’s new Crimson Edition driver causing fan speed issues for certain users (Updated)
- WhatsApp is blocking links to rival messaging app Telegram
- These sneakers can change how they look while you’re wearing them
- PlayStation 4 is Sony's fastest-selling console ever
- Samsung's Exynos 8 Octa chipset reportedly blew the competition away on AnTuTu