- Articles tagged "computer graphics"
From NVIDIA CEO's keynote address at GTC 2013, the notion of computer graphics is that it has to be realistic, a true-to-life representation of our surroundings comprising both living and non-living things. However, not all industries require this and computer graphics can be applied to information and non-geometric analysis. We share views from NVIDIA and Boeing.
- Pebble Time to start shipping on 27 May, Pebble Time apps to launch next week
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!
- Toshiba will pull out of Singapore by end of May this year
- Ultra-thin waterproof Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet now available for pre-order
- Razer's new mouse mat displays 16.8 million colors
- Google may unveil Brillo, its new IoT OS, during its annual I/O conference
- OCZ releases new NVMe compliant Z-Drive 6000 PCIe SSD for enterprise
- Outlook.com is getting a major revamp