- Articles tagged "aftershock"
ViewQwest Black explained: A breakdown of ViewQwest's "end-to-end" 10Gbps home fiber broadband service
In case you missed it, ViewQwest was the last among four ISPs to announce a 10Gbps home fiber broadband service. But it arguably also has the most interesting and well thought out plan of the bunch. If you’re still confused by ViewQwest Black, we're going to break it down here once again in more layman’s terms.
It's the last day of the IT Show 2016 and if you are on the lookout for a gaming notebook, here are our recommendations.
Even though Skylake was only officially launched just days ago, several brands have wasted no time in getting Skylake-powered devices out in the market. Here are the ones we saw at Comex 2015 and yes, you can buy one home now!
While other hardware manufacturers are still gearing up to announce their new Skylake machines, Aftershock's beaten them all to the punch with their unveiling of their new machines powered by Intel's new Skylake processors. Find out which models get refreshed inside.
With NVIDIA's recent launch of their GeForce GTX 980 Ti and new developments in the gaming and VR scene, they decided it's time to meet our local hardware enthusiasts and share the good work they've been putting out as of late. Yesterday, NVIDIA execs from Taiwan flew down for a special invite-only event to do just that, so here's what went down.
Lately, Aftershock rolled out its next-gen X and XG series gaming notebooks. Every machine now comes equipped with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 800M series GPU as well as a few other enhancements. We dive in to see what the refreshed X15S-V2 and XG13-V2 models have to offer.
Thanks to advances in CPU and GPU technology, gaming notebooks have never been more powerful. We pit the best of the best from Aftershock, ASUS, Dell, MSI, Razer and Toshiba against each other in a battle to the death to find out which is best.
- Samsung unveils the black pearl Galaxy S7 edge
- You'll soon be able to run 32-bit x86 Windows apps on ARM devices
- Plantronics launches two versions of the BackBeat Pro 2 in Singapore
- Pre-orders for the ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe now available on Hachi.tech
- Bluetooth 5 devices will begin offering faster speeds and longer ranges over the next year
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- Pebble confirms that it's joining Fitbit; will issue Kickstarter refunds
- Google is working to shrink the size of Android app updates by as much as two-thirds