Articles tagged ‘core i7’
Intel announced their latest processor series, codenamed Devil's Canyon, at its keynote in Computex 2014 earlier today. Representing the updated Haswell "K" series parts, the latest Core i7 processor is the first Core microprocessor to hit the 4.0GHz mark since the Pentium 4.
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
- HTC's new J Butterfly is waterproof One (M8) in disguise, available only in Japan
- Petfie, a photo-sharing app for animal lovers, launches in Singapore
- Creative announces affordable T3250 wireless 2.1-speaker system
- Microsoft announces Windows Phone 8.1 Update; developers to get preview next week
- Logitech unveils ultra-fast G402 Hyperion Fury FPS gaming mouse
- Thermaltake announces Cube V1 mini-ITX chassis
- Sony's latest laser projector is the 7,000-lumen VPL-FHZ700L
- Convert your Retina MacBook Pro into a pen tablet