Articles tagged ‘core i7’
Intel announced their latest processor series, codenamed Devil's Canyon, at its keynote in Computex 2014 earlier today. Representing the updated Haswell "K" series parts, the latest Core i7 processor is the first Core microprocessor to hit the 4.0GHz mark since the Pentium 4.
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
- M1 releases preliminary findings of its investigation on website security incident
- Trend Micro introduces new Maximum Security Cloud Edition security software
- SwiftKey arrives on iOS
- M1 announces price plans for Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (Updated with revised pricing)
- Olympus announces new 40-150 f2.8 lens, and the relaunch of the OM-D E-M1 in silver
- D-Link announces new entry-level DSP-W110 Wi-Fi smart plug
- DisplayPort 1.3 standard finalized, supports 5K displays with its 32.4Gbps bandwidth
- Brother unveils its next generation of printers