- Articles tagged "uhd tv"
The Samsung HU9000 is the company's flagship 4K LED LCD TV for 2014. Expectedly, it costs quite a bit; and part of it is because it's also a curved TV. We also take a look at the HU8500, a flatscreen 4K TV that sits a rung below the HU9000, and investigate if it's a good alternative for those who couldn't less about the curved screen.
If the TV industry has its way, it won't be long before you'll join the curved 4K TV bandwagon. Think it's a gimmick? With Samsung making available the industry's first curved UHD TVs, we spent some time with them to share our findings that might convince you to consider curved 4K TVs in your next upgrade.
Samsung earlier today announced the local pricing and availability of its latest U9000 curved UHD TV, U8500 flat UHD TV, and H8000 curved full HD smart TV. Of course, we've all the details.
Focusing and improving on the four core TV aspects of design, picture, sound and usability, the new Bravia TVs from Sony showcased at CES 2013 make their way to Singapore. With the return of Triluminos technology as well as a new design ethos, Sony has been keen to highlight how the new televisions are the most beautiful Bravias ever. Find out what's new and improved!
- The new Synology RT1900ac router was probably designed with parents in mind (Updated!)
- Pebble Time smartwatch now available in Singapore
- The Star Wars universe now fits in your pocket with this app
- Need steady handheld 4K videos? The new DJI OSMO might be just the thing for you.
- This is how the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet keeps its cool
- GrabTaxi rolls out number masking for better booking privacy
- Facebook expands Like button with new Reactions emoji
- Facebook Messenger updated to support Apple Watch and multitasking on the iPad