Articles tagged ‘uhd tv’
The Samsung HU9000 is the company's flagship 4K LED LCD TV for 2014. Expectedly, it costs quite a bit; and part of it is because it's also a curved TV. We also take a look at the HU8500, a flatscreen 4K TV that sits a rung below the HU9000, and investigate if it's a good alternative for those who couldn't less about the curved screen.
If the TV industry has its way, it won't be long before you'll join the curved 4K TV bandwagon. Think it's a gimmick? With Samsung making available the industry's first curved UHD TVs, we spent some time with them to share our findings that might convince you to consider curved 4K TVs in your next upgrade.
Samsung earlier today announced the local pricing and availability of its latest U9000 curved UHD TV, U8500 flat UHD TV, and H8000 curved full HD smart TV. Of course, we've all the details.
Focusing and improving on the four core TV aspects of design, picture, sound and usability, the new Bravia TVs from Sony showcased at CES 2013 make their way to Singapore. With the return of Triluminos technology as well as a new design ethos, Sony has been keen to highlight how the new televisions are the most beautiful Bravias ever. Find out what's new and improved!
- Apple sold 10 million units of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in three days
- Joan Rivers promotes iPhone 6 from beyond the grave
- Sony announces launch of PWX-X200 XDCAM Camcorder
- Microsoft will double your OneDrive storage if you auto-upload photos
- Netflix is in talks to ban VPN access
- Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus launch in Singapore today
- Signeo SEA announces launch of BackBeat Pro wireless headphones and Moktak NFC speakers
- Trade-ins of Samsung phones tripled last week ahead of new iPhone launch