- Articles tagged "uhd tv"
Led by the super-slim and curved KS9000, Samsung's 2016 'SUHD' 4K TVs sport an improved quantum dot display and a high brightness of 1,000 nits for effective HDR rendering. More details after the jump.
What happens when HDR meets OLED? Well, let's just say it's a sight to behold. If you're the kind that settles for nothing less than the very best, know that LG's 2016 OLED TV fleet is about to hit retail, including the oh-so-nice Signature G6.
Shopping for a 4K TV for the new house, and IT Show 2016 couldn't come any sooner? In this article, we help you narrow down your chase with a few recommendations and buying tips.
"Slice of Living" design, 4K HDR, Android TV - these are the three key things that define Sony's 2016 4K TV lineup. But what in the world are these? We tell you after the jump.
The Samsung HU9000 is the company's flagship 4K LED LCD TV for 2014. Expectedly, it costs quite a bit; and part of it is because it's also a curved TV. We also take a look at the HU8500, a flatscreen 4K TV that sits a rung below the HU9000, and investigate if it's a good alternative for those who couldn't less about the curved screen.
If the TV industry has its way, it won't be long before you'll join the curved 4K TV bandwagon. Think it's a gimmick? With Samsung making available the industry's first curved UHD TVs, we spent some time with them to share our findings that might convince you to consider curved 4K TVs in your next upgrade.
Samsung earlier today announced the local pricing and availability of its latest U9000 curved UHD TV, U8500 flat UHD TV, and H8000 curved full HD smart TV. Of course, we've all the details.
Focusing and improving on the four core TV aspects of design, picture, sound and usability, the new Bravia TVs from Sony showcased at CES 2013 make their way to Singapore. With the return of Triluminos technology as well as a new design ethos, Sony has been keen to highlight how the new televisions are the most beautiful Bravias ever. Find out what's new and improved!
- Apple says iPhone 6 fires in China are not due to product faults
- Here are the "Best of 2016" apps, music, movies, books and podcasts from Apple
- Apple Music has 20 million paying subscribers, execs are hungry for more
- Samsung could launch the pearl black Galaxy S7 edge on 9 December
- Dyson is expanding with a new Technology Centre in Singapore
- Google to run entirely on renewable energy in 2017
- Upcoming HyperDrive USB hub solves port problems on the 2016 MacBook Pro
- See how data science helped solve the mystery of the SMRT Circle Line disruptions