Articles tagged ‘ces 2013’
While it hardly comes as a surprise, Polaroid has launched the first Android Interchangeable Lens camera, the iM1836, at CES 2013. Here's our quick hands-on as we play with the unique gadget.
Among a slew of updates for LG's new TV sets, the Google TV variants saw some of the most number of changes. We highlight some of the key improvements and a walkthrough of its voice recognition feature working in tandem with the PrimeTime quick guide.
At CES 2013, Lenovo is showing off its Thinkpad Helix, an 11.6-inch, touchscreen, full HD, Windows 8 hybrid business PC which utilizes a docking station to transform between tablet and notebook form factors. It also has a third 'Stand Mode' form factor. We went hands on with the device.
Sony joins the league of Android vendors who are offering 5-inch smartphones this year. As the first 5-inch smartphone we've handled, how does the Sony Xperia Z fare? Join us as we explore Sony's flagship model.
Meet the NVIDIA Grid Gaming System, a next-gen cloud-gaming architecture which consists of 20 servers totaling 240 high-density GPUs to provide 200 TFLOPS of processing power. With proof of concept demos and service providers working with NVIDIA to bring about gaming on any screen or device, the GRID has the potential to be a true game changer.
The greatest geek show on the planet is about to commence on 8th January, but there's already a lot of news on what's going to be previewed at the mega-show. Here's a compilation of what we've got to-date, but check back often for even more updates!
- Microsoft Launches Office 365 Personal in Singapore
- Teardown Reveals Samsung S5 Costs About US$256 to Build
- StarHub to Charge for 4G Speed Boost from 1st June 2014 (Updated)
- ASUS Chairman: Flagship Smartphone To Launch in Second Half of 2014
- Sony NWZ-B180 Walkman Delivers 20 Hours of Music Playback
- HTC Issues Software Update for One (M8), Brings Extreme Power Saving Mode
- Verify Safety of Your Online Accounts with McAfee's Heartbleed Checker
- Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter Transforms Your Speakers Into a Wireless Sound System