Articles tagged ‘comex’
On the hunt for a new notebook or a new router to pair with your fibre connection? In this guide, we show you what to look out for as well as the best notebook, desktop and networking deals from Comex 2013.
Some of the best deals at any tech show can be found with the telcos, who just love to bundle their deals with loads of premium goodies. Plus, we check out the best promotions on smartphones, tablets, GPS devices and mobile accessories to complement your latest purchases.
Into the third quarter of the year, Comex is here so you can prep yourself for the year-end holidays! We bring you the camera, printer and storage deals from Comex 2013. Read on for our picks!
Comex 2013 is on-going at the Singapore Expo. We round up some of the best deals, highlight star products on sale and give you general information on how to pick the best TV, projector, media player, speaker or headphones for your needs.
Are you one of the over 800,000 visitors of Comex every year? With more than 830 exhibitors showing off their IT and consumer electronics products, you should be! The year's show starts on September 5; and as usual, we're giving you a sneak preview of some of the best deals to be had a week in advance, starting from today.
Shoot it, view it, print it, keep it. We've got everything to cover your cameras, monitors, printers and storage deals this Comex 2012...right after this jump!
Here's the second part of our COMEX 2010 coverage of the good deals to be had at the quarterly IT fair.
Spanning a total of five show floors at Suntec City's Convention Centre, COMEX 2010 undoubtedly promises to be one of the biggest IT exhibitions this year. Before the show kicks off on the 2nd of September, here's a preview of some of the hot deals and gadgets you can expect to find at the show itself.
- Amazon Appstore expands to 41 countries; Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia included
- AMD officially releases three new Kaveri APUs
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team