- Articles tagged "comex"
On the hunt for a new notebook or a new router to pair with your fibre connection? In this guide, we show you what to look out for as well as the best notebook, desktop and networking deals from Comex 2013.
Some of the best deals at any tech show can be found with the telcos, who just love to bundle their deals with loads of premium goodies. Plus, we check out the best promotions on smartphones, tablets, GPS devices and mobile accessories to complement your latest purchases.
Into the third quarter of the year, Comex is here so you can prep yourself for the year-end holidays! We bring you the camera, printer and storage deals from Comex 2013. Read on for our picks!
Comex 2013 is on-going at the Singapore Expo. We round up some of the best deals, highlight star products on sale and give you general information on how to pick the best TV, projector, media player, speaker or headphones for your needs.
Are you one of the over 800,000 visitors of Comex every year? With more than 830 exhibitors showing off their IT and consumer electronics products, you should be! The year's show starts on September 5; and as usual, we're giving you a sneak preview of some of the best deals to be had a week in advance, starting from today.
Shoot it, view it, print it, keep it. We've got everything to cover your cameras, monitors, printers and storage deals this Comex 2012...right after this jump!
Here's the second part of our COMEX 2010 coverage of the good deals to be had at the quarterly IT fair.
Spanning a total of five show floors at Suntec City's Convention Centre, COMEX 2010 undoubtedly promises to be one of the biggest IT exhibitions this year. Before the show kicks off on the 2nd of September, here's a preview of some of the hot deals and gadgets you can expect to find at the show itself.
- Lenovo brings the VIBE S1 and P1 to Singapore
- PSA: Firmware updates for the Nikon D750 and the D4S have just been released.
- ASRock just made it possible for you to overclock DDR4 memory on a non-Z170 motherboard
- Airbus wants to load passengers onto an airplane just like cargo
- Huawei unveils 6-inch Mate 8 with Kirin 950 octa-core chip and Android 6.0
- Geekbench results reveal specs of Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016