Articles tagged ‘yamaha’
ASUS and Yamaha team up for an audio extravaganza. Yamaha in particular has launched a slew of products ranging from AV receivers, amplifiers, speakers and much more. ASUS has also announced their new flagship Essence III product.
A well set-up home entertainment system doesn't only perform well, but looks good too. With so many components to consider such as the television set, speakers, amplifier, set-top decks and networking gear, just how do you go about deciding what to get and managing all of them? HardwareZone teamed up with Home & Decor, Mudian, ASUS, Panasonic and Yamaha to conduct a Smart Home AV PlayTest event to help our readers do just that. Find out what took place!
Catering to an audience with elevated tastes in audio, the International Sound & Sights Exhibition returns for its 2012 iteration. Among the highlights, Yamaha and Pioneer flaunt their new AV receivers, JVC and Sony unveil renewed home theater projectors, while Beyerdynamic and Sennheiser showcase their new headphones.
Yamaha has brought a treasure trove of products to IFA 2012, including new sound bars, desktop audio systems, and even a high-end CD player with a network-streaming client. Here are a few that caught our attention; fingers crossed that they will reach our shores soon.
Check out some of Yamaha's latest AV receivers showcased at the International Sound & Sight event, including the flagship RX-A3010 and 'entry-level' RX-A810. Yamaha also took this opportunity to set up an informative session for HardwareZone members and we covered both of these highlights in this article.
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team
- Apple said to unveil iPhone 6 on September 16, hit retail shelves on October 14?
- Samsung to announce the Galaxy Note 4 on September 3?