Articles tagged ‘yamaha’
ASUS and Yamaha team up for an audio extravaganza. Yamaha in particular has launched a slew of products ranging from AV receivers, amplifiers, speakers and much more. ASUS has also announced their new flagship Essence III product.
A well set-up home entertainment system doesn't only perform well, but looks good too. With so many components to consider such as the television set, speakers, amplifier, set-top decks and networking gear, just how do you go about deciding what to get and managing all of them? HardwareZone teamed up with Home & Decor, Mudian, ASUS, Panasonic and Yamaha to conduct a Smart Home AV PlayTest event to help our readers do just that. Find out what took place!
Catering to an audience with elevated tastes in audio, the International Sound & Sights Exhibition returns for its 2012 iteration. Among the highlights, Yamaha and Pioneer flaunt their new AV receivers, JVC and Sony unveil renewed home theater projectors, while Beyerdynamic and Sennheiser showcase their new headphones.
Yamaha has brought a treasure trove of products to IFA 2012, including new sound bars, desktop audio systems, and even a high-end CD player with a network-streaming client. Here are a few that caught our attention; fingers crossed that they will reach our shores soon.
Check out some of Yamaha's latest AV receivers showcased at the International Sound & Sight event, including the flagship RX-A3010 and 'entry-level' RX-A810. Yamaha also took this opportunity to set up an informative session for HardwareZone members and we covered both of these highlights in this article.
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app.
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100
- LG aims for uniform user experience, brings G3's UX to entry and mid-level devices
- Dual-SIM Lumia 530 available in Singapore from August 23 for S$159
- Jabra announces release of the new Jabra Stealth with new microPower technology
- The ASUS RT-AC87U AC-2400 class router will go on sale next week at Comex 2014
- Parallels launches new Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with OS X Yosemite integration
- Production issues could force Apple to launch the iWatch next year