- Articles tagged "yamaha"
This year's International Sound & Sight Exhibition (ISSE) is taking place from November 28 to 30, at Parkroyal on Kitchener Road. Yamaha Music (Asia) is at the show for the fifth year running, and this time, the company has brought along its newest audio-visual wares. Let us take a look.
ASUS and Yamaha team up for an audio extravaganza. Yamaha in particular has launched a slew of products ranging from AV receivers, amplifiers, speakers and much more. ASUS has also announced their new flagship Essence III product.
A well set-up home entertainment system doesn't only perform well, but looks good too. With so many components to consider such as the television set, speakers, amplifier, set-top decks and networking gear, just how do you go about deciding what to get and managing all of them? HardwareZone teamed up with Home & Decor, Mudian, ASUS, Panasonic and Yamaha to conduct a Smart Home AV PlayTest event to help our readers do just that. Find out what took place!
Catering to an audience with elevated tastes in audio, the International Sound & Sights Exhibition returns for its 2012 iteration. Among the highlights, Yamaha and Pioneer flaunt their new AV receivers, JVC and Sony unveil renewed home theater projectors, while Beyerdynamic and Sennheiser showcase their new headphones.
Yamaha has brought a treasure trove of products to IFA 2012, including new sound bars, desktop audio systems, and even a high-end CD player with a network-streaming client. Here are a few that caught our attention; fingers crossed that they will reach our shores soon.
Check out some of Yamaha's latest AV receivers showcased at the International Sound & Sight event, including the flagship RX-A3010 and 'entry-level' RX-A810. Yamaha also took this opportunity to set up an informative session for HardwareZone members and we covered both of these highlights in this article.
- Google uses new visual security cues to make Gmail safer for you
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 980 Ti VR Edition cards make it easier to set up your VR rig
- Micron presents 768Gbit NAND design that beats Samsung's V-NAND
- LG G5 to sport an OLED display with "always on" feature?
- HTC rumored to launch its new flagship smartphone in April
- Twitter's new timeline feature shows best tweets from people you follow
- Google's self-driving car system gets a legal fillip
- Your third-party USB Type-C cable may destroy your laptop if you aren't careful