Articles tagged ‘yamaha’
ASUS and Yamaha team up for an audio extravaganza. Yamaha in particular has launched a slew of products ranging from AV receivers, amplifiers, speakers and much more. ASUS has also announced their new flagship Essence III product.
A well set-up home entertainment system doesn't only perform well, but looks good too. With so many components to consider such as the television set, speakers, amplifier, set-top decks and networking gear, just how do you go about deciding what to get and managing all of them? HardwareZone teamed up with Home & Decor, Mudian, ASUS, Panasonic and Yamaha to conduct a Smart Home AV PlayTest event to help our readers do just that. Find out what took place!
Catering to an audience with elevated tastes in audio, the International Sound & Sights Exhibition returns for its 2012 iteration. Among the highlights, Yamaha and Pioneer flaunt their new AV receivers, JVC and Sony unveil renewed home theater projectors, while Beyerdynamic and Sennheiser showcase their new headphones.
Yamaha has brought a treasure trove of products to IFA 2012, including new sound bars, desktop audio systems, and even a high-end CD player with a network-streaming client. Here are a few that caught our attention; fingers crossed that they will reach our shores soon.
Check out some of Yamaha's latest AV receivers showcased at the International Sound & Sight event, including the flagship RX-A3010 and 'entry-level' RX-A810. Yamaha also took this opportunity to set up an informative session for HardwareZone members and we covered both of these highlights in this article.
- Cooler Master announces new Resonar in-ear headphones
- Thermaltake expands Water 3.0 series with new Water 3.0 Ultimate cooling kit
- ViewQwest expands U.S. connectivity with New York point of presence
- Seagate begins shipping 8TB drives, 10TB drives not far away
- Google to buy Twitch for US$1 billion
- ASUS PadFone Mini available in Singapore from July 26 for S$399
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD (updated)
- Western Digital's new My Book Duo devices offer up to 12TB of storage