Articles tagged ‘price plan’
With all four Android flagship models - HTC One (M8), LG G3, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Sony Xperia Z2 in the market, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping!
SingTel's new Easy Mobile plans offer customers the flexibility of customizing voice, SMS and data bundle according to their needs. However, the contract pricing for phones are higher than the standard plans. Do you benefit from signing up an Easy Mobile plan with a contract? We compiled some figures for you.
Apple's iPad Mini with Retina display is being offered by the three telcos with a data plan. Should you wish to purchase the new iPad Mini with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the costs that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
The Sony Xperia Z1 will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offers the best deal? Read on to find out more.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offers the best deal? Read on to find out more.
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's iPhone 5S and 5C have been announced. Here's what you need to know before you purchase the new iPhones.
With all three hugely popular Android flagship models in the market - HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping.
- M1 releases preliminary findings of its investigation on website security incident
- Trend Micro introduces new Maximum Security Cloud Edition security software
- SwiftKey arrives on iOS
- M1 announces price plans for Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (Updated with revised pricing)
- Olympus announces new 40-150 f2.8 lens, and the relaunch of the OM-D E-M1 in silver
- D-Link announces new entry-level DSP-W110 Wi-Fi smart plug
- DisplayPort 1.3 standard finalized, supports 5K displays with its 32.4Gbps bandwidth
- Brother unveils its next generation of printers