- Articles tagged "price plan"
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, we find out who's offering the best deal.
With all four Android flagship models - HTC One (M8), LG G3, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Sony Xperia Z2 in the market, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping!
SingTel's new Easy Mobile plans offer customers the flexibility of customizing voice, SMS and data bundle according to their needs. However, the contract pricing for phones are higher than the standard plans. Do you benefit from signing up an Easy Mobile plan with a contract? We compiled some figures for you.
Apple's iPad Mini with Retina display is being offered by the three telcos with a data plan. Should you wish to purchase the new iPad Mini with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the costs that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
The Sony Xperia Z1 will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offers the best deal? Read on to find out more.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offers the best deal? Read on to find out more.
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's iPhone 5S and 5C have been announced. Here's what you need to know before you purchase the new iPhones.
With all three hugely popular Android flagship models in the market - HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping.
- OnePlus X is available for purchase on Lazada Singapore with no invite required
- Lenovo brings the VIBE S1 and P1 to Singapore
- PSA: Firmware updates for the Nikon D750 and the D4S have just been released.
- ASRock just made it possible for you to overclock DDR4 memory on a non-Z170 motherboard
- Airbus wants to load passengers onto an airplane just like cargo
- Huawei unveils 6-inch Mate 8 with Kirin 950 octa-core chip and Android 6.0
- Geekbench results reveal specs of Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer