- Articles tagged "start screen"
Are you intending to upgrade to Windows 8, but don't know how to go about doing it? Fret not, here's a list of commonly asked questions about the upgrade and installation process; we also offer a few usage tips for those getting to know Windows 8 for the first time.
Find out why your Microsoft account is like a portable, personal PC as we explore the various cloud-connected, built-in Modern-style apps in Windows 8 (such as Mail, Calendar, People, and SkyDrive) in this fifth installment of our Windows 8 series of articles.
Even if you're used to a smartphone or tablet, the many gesture possibilities in Windows 8 can be confusing initially. Here, we show you the most important ones, and reveal their mouse and keyboard equivalents. We also explore a cool new feature called 'snap multi-tasking', and tell you if it works well.
What are Charms in Windows 8? Simply put, they consist of five 'shortcuts' to frequently used functions, including search, share, the Start screen, devices, and settings. If you're upgrading to Windows 8, now is the time to get yourself acquainted with these lucky charms.
Windows 8 is as different from Windows 7 as Windows 95 was from Windows 3.1; and once again, it starts right from the graphical user interface. In this article, we explore the new ways of signing into Windows 8, the tile-based, Modern UI-inspired Start screen, and why you should register for a Microsoft account.
- NVIDIA focuses on deep learning at GTC Asia South 2015
- OnePlus 2 available for purchase on Lazada Singapore from 14 Sep to 14 Oct (Update)
- ViewQwest’s latest 4K-capable media player offers an integrated VPN service that works with any ISP!
- Alienware's arsenal grows as the Alienware 18 returns
- Lara Croft is on the Go!
- Facebook reaches new milestone: 1 billion users in a single day
- Apple iPhone 6C reportedly sports the same design as the iPhone 5C
- Apple to debut 12MP sensor, 4K video recording and flash for selfies for new iPhones?