- Articles tagged "start screen"
Are you intending to upgrade to Windows 8, but don't know how to go about doing it? Fret not, here's a list of commonly asked questions about the upgrade and installation process; we also offer a few usage tips for those getting to know Windows 8 for the first time.
Find out why your Microsoft account is like a portable, personal PC as we explore the various cloud-connected, built-in Modern-style apps in Windows 8 (such as Mail, Calendar, People, and SkyDrive) in this fifth installment of our Windows 8 series of articles.
Even if you're used to a smartphone or tablet, the many gesture possibilities in Windows 8 can be confusing initially. Here, we show you the most important ones, and reveal their mouse and keyboard equivalents. We also explore a cool new feature called 'snap multi-tasking', and tell you if it works well.
What are Charms in Windows 8? Simply put, they consist of five 'shortcuts' to frequently used functions, including search, share, the Start screen, devices, and settings. If you're upgrading to Windows 8, now is the time to get yourself acquainted with these lucky charms.
Windows 8 is as different from Windows 7 as Windows 95 was from Windows 3.1; and once again, it starts right from the graphical user interface. In this article, we explore the new ways of signing into Windows 8, the tile-based, Modern UI-inspired Start screen, and why you should register for a Microsoft account.
- MediaTek's Pump Express 3.0 charges phone battery from 0 to 70% in 20 mins
- Samsung announces partnership with Citibank for Samsung Pay
- Specs and render of Microsoft Surface Phone leaked
- ASUS’ Zenbo is a cute rolling robot that dances and reads to your kids
- Panasonic’s latest Toughbook CF-20 is more versatile than ever
- The ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe is a sleek 5.7-inch all-metal phone with 6GB of RAM
- HP Enterprise's services business to merge with CSC
- AOC houses their gaming products under new brand called AGON