Articles tagged ‘gpu computing’
Apart from the numerous conference and break-out sessions happening during NVIDIA's Graphics Technology Conference 2012, there's also a huge hall of interesting exhibits from various participants vendors from emerging companies, to established industries. We bring to you some of the notable highlights from the show floor.
From unlocking the crowd behavior of social animals to constellation simulation, GP-GPU computing is entrenching itself in realms of science in ways that were unthinkable just a few years ago. Read our highlights of the practical applications of GPU computing on the frontiers of science.
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team
- Apple said to unveil iPhone 6 on September 16, hit retail shelves on October 14?
- Samsung to launch two new high-end smartphones soon to reverse falling sales