- Articles tagged "diy"
ASUS has announced a 3D printing project that will allow gamers and enthusiasts to 3D print custom parts and modifications for their motherboards, opening up a new avenue of customization for system builders.
Custom water-cooled rigs? Color-coordinated builds? Our HWZ members have got it all covered. Hit the link for some of the coolest rigs you'll find in Singapore.
What with all the new processors, graphics cards and PC games launched this year, are you feeling tempted to upgrade your system? Read all our system recommendations here in our new quarterly PC buying guide.
- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ with ease with Google Hangout's new shortcuts
- Plantronics’ new BackBeat 100 Series are great for calls and music
- Snapchat launches Spectacles, sunglasses with built-in camera
- The Samsung UBD-K8500 4K Blu-ray player is now available in Singapore
- Samsung's consumer confidence drops following the Galaxy Note7 recall
- Leica and Huawei to setup R&D center to work on optical and software systems
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice