- Articles tagged "diy"
ASUS has announced a 3D printing project that will allow gamers and enthusiasts to 3D print custom parts and modifications for their motherboards, opening up a new avenue of customization for system builders.
Custom water-cooled rigs? Color-coordinated builds? Our HWZ members have got it all covered. Hit the link for some of the coolest rigs you'll find in Singapore.
What with all the new processors, graphics cards and PC games launched this year, are you feeling tempted to upgrade your system? Read all our system recommendations here in our new quarterly PC buying guide.
- Cado air purifiers from Japan launch in Singapore, with a focus on tech and design
- This 1,000-core processor can be powered by a single AA battery
- Specs of the upcoming HTC Nexus phone leaked
- Kaspersky Lab seeks crowd-funding for their new USB charge-only adapter
- SanDisk has an iPhone case with 128GB of built-in flash storage
- Apple will stop making Thunderbolt Displays, get yours now if you want one
- Adele’s 25 is now available to stream on Spotify and Apple Music
- Former Nokia engineers reportedly helping Huawei develop its own mobile OS