- Articles tagged "diy"
ASUS has announced a 3D printing project that will allow gamers and enthusiasts to 3D print custom parts and modifications for their motherboards, opening up a new avenue of customization for system builders.
Custom water-cooled rigs? Color-coordinated builds? Our HWZ members have got it all covered. Hit the link for some of the coolest rigs you'll find in Singapore.
What with all the new processors, graphics cards and PC games launched this year, are you feeling tempted to upgrade your system? Read all our system recommendations here in our new quarterly PC buying guide.
- #ICYMI Friday: Air purifiers, a new Redmi, the beautiful HP Spectre and more
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- PSA: You should update your iPhone to iOS 9.3.5 now
- ASUS ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 3 Ultra launch in Singapore; Deluxe coming September
- The LG Gram is now available in Singapore
- The ASUS Transformer Book T101 is a compact and affordable 2-in-1 notebook
- OnePlus announces OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build for the OnePlus 3
- Uber has lost an incredible US$1.27 billion in the first half of 2016