Articles tagged ‘asrock’
With the introduction of the AMD Trinity desktop APUs that require the new AMD FM2 CPU socket, there has been a trickle of such motherboards from the usual board makers. We gathered four motherboards from ASUS, ASrock, Gigabyte and MSI that feature the AMD A85X chipset and put them to the test.
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
Five years after we first heard of 'Fusion', AMD's Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) - integrating both CPU and GPU processing elements on a single die - have been released. We take a look at the AMD Brazos platform which feature the Fusion processors, with offerings from ASRock, Gigabyte and MSI.
- Synology Adds RS3614xs+ to Its Existing XS+ Series of RackStations
- RS Components and RepRapPro Brings Affordable 3D Printing Technology to Engineers Worldwide
- Are Enterprise Hard Disk Drives Worth the Extra Money?
- Cloud Storage Provider SugarSync Putting an End to Free Accounts
- Nokia's Android Phone is Code-named 'Normandy', This is What It Could Look Like
- Google Chromecast Adds 10 New Apps, Usefulness Increases Multifold
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Joins the Google Play Edition Program
- LG G Pad 8.3 is the World's First Google Play Edition Tablet