- Articles tagged "microsoft"
With tablets fast becoming the choice for simple productivity needs on-the-go, accessories like Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard and Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover can make work much more bearable. Find out how both of these devices fared in our trials after the jump!
Following leaked images earlier this week of new Microsoft input devices designed specifically for tablets running Windows 8, Microsoft Singapore today confirmed and announced the upcoming launch of those products and gave us a closer look at them.
At a press event held in downtown San Francisco today, Microsoft's CEO Steve Ballmer has taken the stage to unveil the company's next major version of its office productivity application suite. Yes, 'Office 15' is Office 2013. Find out more about it right after the jump.
A bootable thumb drive that can run Windows 8 on almost any PC, any number of times? That's what Windows To Go is all about and we detail the finer matters from how it works, to requirements and initial experience.
In our previous feature, we covered the top performance enhancements made to the Release Preview of Windows 8. This time round, we're following up with three key tools that have been thoroughly revamped and will be most essential for regular Windows users, as well as power users alike.
At Microsoft’s TechEd Europe 2012, we managed to get more updates on features that would delight power users such as key performance enhancements made to the OS. We drill down and share what we found out from senior Microsoft personnel.
Microsoft has unveiled a host of platform features that will be coming to the new Windows Phone 8 operating system, including removable microSD card support, Nokia Maps technology, multi-screen resolution support, native NFC technology and resizing of live tiles on your start screen. Find out what else was shared at the Windows Phone Summit.
With Intel already dominating the CPU arena, what else can first-runner-up AMD do to catch up or worse still, stay relevant? With the introduction of the Heterogeneous Systems Architecture consortium, it seems as though AMD seeks safety in numbers.
Imagine 50-point multi-touch capability on your TV. That's essentially what the Samsung SUR40 - the result of a collaboration between Microsoft and Samsung Electronics using the much publicized Microsoft Surface 2.0 technology. It won the CES Best of Innovations 2012 award, but will it win the hearts of businesses here?
Besides the attention grabbing 808 PureView, Nokia also unveiled four other new handsets which are the Lumia 610, Asha 202, 203 and 302. The DC-HSPA variant of Nokia Lumia 900 will also be shipped to more countries in Q2 2012.
- Nintendo schedules full reveal of Switch console for 12th January 2017 event
- Samsung’s Q3 profits have fallen around a third from last year, thanks to the Note7 fiasco
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far (Updated)
- Google announces Jamboard, its 55-inch 4K digital whiteboard that will take on Microsoft's Surface Hub!
- You could soon pin icons of your favorite people to the Windows 10 taskbar
- The Windows 10 Creators Update will come with game broadcasting features built right in
- Microsoft updates Surface Book with longer battery and better graphics
- Microsoft announces the Surface Studio, an AIO designed specially for content creators