- Articles tagged "microsoft"
Imagine 50-point multi-touch capability on your TV. That's essentially what the Samsung SUR40 - the result of a collaboration between Microsoft and Samsung Electronics using the much publicized Microsoft Surface 2.0 technology. It won the CES Best of Innovations 2012 award, but will it win the hearts of businesses here?
Besides the attention grabbing 808 PureView, Nokia also unveiled four other new handsets which are the Lumia 610, Asha 202, 203 and 302. The DC-HSPA variant of Nokia Lumia 900 will also be shipped to more countries in Q2 2012.
Choosing a smartphone isn't as easy as ABC and that's where our buying guide comes in handy. Learn about the latest mobile operating systems, be aware of the accompanying telco plans that are catered for various needs. Let us help you find the right combination of hardware, software and user experience in the HardwareZone Smartphone Buying Guide Essentials!
Reminiscing about the days when choosing a handphone is pretty much a cut-and-dried affair? Well, this guide might help you ease into choosing the one and only smartphone for you. We present some of the finer points of choosing a smartphone in HardwareZone's Smartphone Buying Guide Essentials.
At CES 2012, Microsoft expressed their full commitment of a no compromise user experience across any type of device with the Metro UI being key across desktops, notebooks, tablets, phones and not to forget, the TV via the Xbox. We round-up all you need to know of this progression from Microsoft and its partners.
Nokia invited us for a quick hands-on session with two of its latest Windows Phone 7.5-powered phones, the Lumia 800 and 710. Here's our quick take on both phones and what they have to offer.
With Android 4.0 joining the updated mobile OS party, how will it fare against Apple iOS 5 and Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango? Here's a primer on the key similarities and differences of the three mobile operating systems.
Windows Phone 7.5 Mango has just gone live, but are you still undecided over the updated Microsoft mobile OS? Here are our top five features that might seal the deal.
In this episode of App Attack, we revisit some essential apps for the new Windows Phone adopters, and feature those that have been updated and are ready for the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango experience.
The Windows Phone 7.5 update, otherwise commonly known as Mango, is finally here. If you're still finding your way around it, here are some pointers from us to familiarize you with the major features of this update.
- Meet Project X-Ray, the HoloLens' first game prototype
- Bose introduces the next-generation SoundTouch family – now with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- The new Norton Security protection software has something for everyone
- Apple iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard available in first week of Nov?
- Want to buy the Apple Watch Hermès? Take a look at their retail prices here
- Here's how the Samsung-made A9 chip fared against its TSMC counterpart in benchmarks
- Is the Apple iPhone 6s more popular than the 6s Plus in the first week of sales?
- Sony announces list of Xperia devices getting Android 6.0 Marshmallow update