- Articles tagged ‘microsoft’
At CES 2012, Microsoft expressed their full commitment of a no compromise user experience across any type of device with the Metro UI being key across desktops, notebooks, tablets, phones and not to forget, the TV via the Xbox. We round-up all you need to know of this progression from Microsoft and its partners.
Nokia invited us for a quick hands-on session with two of its latest Windows Phone 7.5-powered phones, the Lumia 800 and 710. Here's our quick take on both phones and what they have to offer.
With Android 4.0 joining the updated mobile OS party, how will it fare against Apple iOS 5 and Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango? Here's a primer on the key similarities and differences of the three mobile operating systems.
Windows Phone 7.5 Mango has just gone live, but are you still undecided over the updated Microsoft mobile OS? Here are our top five features that might seal the deal.
In this episode of App Attack, we revisit some essential apps for the new Windows Phone adopters, and feature those that have been updated and are ready for the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango experience.
The Windows Phone 7.5 update, otherwise commonly known as Mango, is finally here. If you're still finding your way around it, here are some pointers from us to familiarize you with the major features of this update.
With official blog entries and a Facebook page, Windows 8 has kept us enthralled in anticipation. We jumped right into the thick of action with the release of its Developer Preview.
With touch technology fast becoming a popular and primary method for registering inputs, Microsoft updates its mouse lineup unveiling some new faces and capabilities while refreshing some old ones too. Check out the new touch mice that's coming to your favorite accessory shops.
Codenamed Mango, the upcoming Microsoft Windows Phone 7 update will see more than 500 new features introduced. We present to you the key take away points as well as our hands-on experience on this long-awaited update.
MWC 2010 was the event where Microsoft revealed Windows Phone 7. So it is fitting for the Redmond-based company to announce its updates to the mobile OS at the very same event, one year later.
- Creative hosts exclusive listening session for the Sound Blaster X7
- "Is this your photo?" virus solutions and advice from mobile security experts (Updated!)
- Future Warfare: The PD-100 Black Hornet, a drone that could fit in a pocket
- Luxury watch brands are going after imitation smartwatch faces
- Samsung seeks to block NVIDIA GPUs from US market in a tit for tat move
- HTC announces Desire Eye's price and availability (Updated)
- Alienware Alpha makes its debut in US Stores
- Prolink to launch new Energiepak series power banks at Sitex 2014