- Articles tagged "microsoft"
Microsoft has just announced the new Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book. The two are fundamentally different devices, but they are also so similar in some ways. Don't know which to pick? Let us help.
After creating what it thinks is the best tablet in the Surface Pro, Microsoft set out to create the ultimate laptop. The result is the Surface Book, an incredibly powerful 13.5-inch laptop with an equally incredible hinge design. Here are our first impressions.
Finally, Microsoft has released a flagship handset running Windows 10. Decked with the latest smartphone technologies, the new 950 series consists of the 5.2-inch Lumia 950 and the 5.7-inch Lumia 950 XL. Are they worth the wait? We go hands-on.
Office 2016 launches today in 40 languages. Here's a look at some of the key new features to expect!
Desktop Office for Windows and Mac, Office Mobile for Windows tablet and phone, Office for iPad and iPhone, Office for Android tablet and phone, Office 365 - you may not realize it, but we've reached a point where Microsoft's popular office productivity suite is now everywhere. Let us tell you where exactly you can find them and what they offer.
Waiting for the Windows 10 upgrade to complete? Or need further convincing before you make the jump? Either case, here are 10 of our favorite features in the new OS that lands today.
Windows 10 for PCs and tablets is set to arrive on July 29, 2015. In this article, we answer some commonly asked questions regarding the various editions, ways to get the OS, and its pricing.
If you're performing a clean install of Windows 10 on your PC using a DVD or USB flash drive, these are what you'll see.
If you don’t feel like paying close to S$1,000 just to have the latest and greatest flagship smartphone, there's excellent value to be found in mid-range mainstream smartphones, many of which now boast flagship features like Full HD displays and 64-bit octa-core processors. We take a look at six devices under S$350 to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
At the Microsoft Build developer conference, we got a chance to try out the unreleased HoloLens, a Windows 10-running mixed reality headset powered by the Windows Holographic computing platform. Is it as good as some claimed it to be? We tell you.
- Lonely Planet has a travel app and exclusive watch faces for the Gear S3
- Singtel home broadband customers faced 24 hours of internet outage
- Google is working on a fix for the Pixel's camera freezing issue
- Apple explains why some iPhone 6s shut down unexpectedly
- 99% of fake Apple chargers will not protect you against electric shocks
- Google unveils "Best of 2016" apps and games on the Play Store
- Android OS malware Gooligan breaches more than 1 million Google accounts
- Razer updates its 14-inch Blade notebook with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060