- Articles tagged "microsoft"
It's the long weekend! Celebrate with some much deserved shopping treats. This friday, we've got a set of legendary headphones, a convertible tablet, a bundle of games, and a portable speaker. As always, #BBBMTL!
Yes, the angle of view is still pretty limited. But its other aspects are exciting.
It's a little quirky, but these Microsoft Xbox One consoles are indeed eye-catching – even for the Lunar New Year. Perhaps these will inspire gaming sessions over the gatherings.
After nailing down the form factor and the key feature set, Microsoft's main focus with the Surface Pro 4 is simply to make a better Surface Pro 3. And it has succeeded. Let's take a closer look.
Windows 10 for PCs and tablets have arrived since July 29, but that's just only the beginning. In this all-in-one, constantly-updated article, we address common Windows 10 questions, highlight key features to check out, and look forward to what's on the horizon.
Microsoft has just announced the new Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book. The two are fundamentally different devices, but they are also so similar in some ways. Don't know which to pick? Let us help.
After creating what it thinks is the best tablet in the Surface Pro, Microsoft set out to create the ultimate laptop. The result is the Surface Book, an incredibly powerful 13.5-inch laptop with an equally incredible hinge design. Here are our first impressions.
Finally, Microsoft has released a flagship handset running Windows 10. Decked with the latest smartphone technologies, the new 950 series consists of the 5.2-inch Lumia 950 and the 5.7-inch Lumia 950 XL. Are they worth the wait? We go hands-on.
Office 2016 launches today in 40 languages. Here's a look at some of the key new features to expect!
Desktop Office for Windows and Mac, Office Mobile for Windows tablet and phone, Office for iPad and iPhone, Office for Android tablet and phone, Office 365 - you may not realize it, but we've reached a point where Microsoft's popular office productivity suite is now everywhere. Let us tell you where exactly you can find them and what they offer.
- Samsung launches ultra affordable Galaxy J1 Mini and Galaxy Tab A 7.0
- Make your mom smile this Mother's Day with this personalized Apple ad
- HP’s new Pavilion AIO is a sleek, modern machine with extremely thin bezels
- IBM shows the way forward beyond Moore’s Law with five-qubit quantum computer
- Specs of Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Advanced leaked
- Huawei and Xiaomi rumored to launch phones with curved displays in September
- Search issues plagued the iOS and Mac App Stores
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Review