- Articles tagged "microsoft"
There hasn't been a flagship Windows phone in Singapore since 2014. But now Lumia is back, with the 950 and 950 XL, two flagship-spec devices with QHD Super AMOLED displays, Windows 10 Mobile OS and 20MP PureView rear cameras. Is it enough to make you finally care about Windows phone? We find out.
Games, games and more games - that sums up any E3 expo, but what exactly can we expect in the next few quarters? We round-up every major game title launched from Bethesda, EA, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony and Ubisoft.
Tablets and smartphones are so powerful these days, many people no longer need a laptop. But if you want to get any serious work done, a touchscreen keyboard just won’t cut it. A portable Bluetooth keyboard is easy to set up and gives you a real typing experience. We find out which is the best.
It's the long weekend! Celebrate with some much deserved shopping treats. This friday, we've got a set of legendary headphones, a convertible tablet, a bundle of games, and a portable speaker. As always, #BBBMTL!
Yes, the angle of view is still pretty limited. But its other aspects are exciting.
It's a little quirky, but these Microsoft Xbox One consoles are indeed eye-catching – even for the Lunar New Year. Perhaps these will inspire gaming sessions over the gatherings.
After nailing down the form factor and the key feature set, Microsoft's main focus with the Surface Pro 4 is simply to make a better Surface Pro 3. And it has succeeded. Let's take a closer look.
Windows 10 for PCs and tablets have arrived since July 29, but that's just only the beginning. In this all-in-one, constantly-updated article, we address common Windows 10 questions, highlight key features to check out, and look forward to what's on the horizon.
Microsoft has just announced the new Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book. The two are fundamentally different devices, but they are also so similar in some ways. Don't know which to pick? Let us help.
After creating what it thinks is the best tablet in the Surface Pro, Microsoft set out to create the ultimate laptop. The result is the Surface Book, an incredibly powerful 13.5-inch laptop with an equally incredible hinge design. Here are our first impressions.
- Pokémon GO sets a new record with 75 million downloads on Android and iOS
- AMD Zen may debut in 2016, but will only reach mass availability in 2017
- ROMOSS’s new S$9 charging cable uses one plug for both iOS and Android phones
- Celebrate National Day with this free animated Line sticker set
- 4 reasons Samsung Pay is the better way to pay
- StarHub and Nokia trials triples 4G upload speeds in Singapore
- Linksys updates its Smart Wi-Fi app with new interface and features
- HTC 10 will be available exclusively on Lazada this Friday!