- Articles tagged "microsoft"
If you're performing a clean install of Windows 10 on your PC using a DVD or USB flash drive, these are what you'll see.
If you don’t feel like paying close to S$1,000 just to have the latest and greatest flagship smartphone, there's excellent value to be found in mid-range mainstream smartphones, many of which now boast flagship features like Full HD displays and 64-bit octa-core processors. We take a look at six devices under S$350 to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
Windows 10 for PCs and tablets is set to arrive on July 29, 2015. In this article, we answer some commonly asked questions regarding the various editions, ways to get the OS, and its pricing.
At the Microsoft Build developer conference, we got a chance to try out the unreleased HoloLens, a Windows 10-running mixed reality headset powered by the Windows Holographic computing platform. Is it as good as some claimed it to be? We tell you.
April Fool's day is like Christmas for anyone who enjoys a good prank, a day where companies stop taking themselves too seriously and focus their efforts on wacky product demos and bizarre concept designs, often with a surprising amount of thought and effort. We've rounded up some of our favorites.
Microsoft has announced the Surface 3, a 10.8-inch 2-in-1 device that bears many similarities as the 12-inch Surface Pro 3. We've fondled it for quite a bit, and here are our first impressions.
The Halo 5: Guardians Beta has officially begun. We take it for a spin and tell you the top gameplay matters that are important to know. Oh and while we were compiling them, we thought we should put in a FAQ as well, so step right in for more info.
The Apple iPad has long been regarded as the ultimate tablet for all needs. However, Microsoft and Samsung are ready to give the iPad Air a run for its money with their latest tablets that are geared for work and play - the Surface 2 and Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1. Let's see how each tablet fares against one another and who's the overall winner!
Microsoft has added more than a bunch of new features in Windows Phone 8.1. We tell you our favorites.
The first major update to Windows 8.1 brings a slew of UI changes designed to make keyboard and mouse users feel more at home in what's still primarily a touch-focused operating system. We tell you more.
- Sony to launch Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact and Z5 Ultra in September?
- Xiaomi Redmi 2GB RAM model launching Tuesday for $179; price slashed for original model
- Mozilla begins external testing of MozVR, new VR-based Firefox browser
- Xiaomi's next low-cost wearable will monitor your heart rate
- The US Army is working on a real life aimbot
- Canon celebrates 10 years of the EOS 5D with a movie
- SteelSeries GameSense software provides in-game information via keyboard lighting
- Samsung and Oppo sued in China for loading devices with too many non-removable software