- Articles tagged "rim"
Jan 30th, a milestone in BlackBerry (previously known as RIM)'s history. Here's a quick overview of what was announced and shown at the launch event.
The recently-concluded BlackBerry Jam Asia 2012 was a hive of activity, with BlackBerry 10 taking center stage. Of course, let's not forget the new BBM 7.0 beta with voice chat, the renamed BlackBerry World and the newly-announced Alpha Dev C QWERTY device. Here's what we have gathered.
Not too familiar with the updated PlayBook OS 2.0? From new features, to settings that are somewhat hidden and a reminder of the shortcuts that were present since its first version, we shall explore and re-visit the updated PlayBook OS.
The BlackBerry DevCon Asia took place in Singapore over Dec 7 and Dec 8, offering participants a wide bevy of hands-on sessions and industry talks. Also announced: The upcoming BlackBerry 10 OS and the new BlackBerry Jam initiative. Hit the jump for more details.
Research in Motion globally announced two new smartphones based on BlackBerry OS 7 -- the Bold 9790 and Curve 9380 -- in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Developers get down and dirty with RIM at the inaugural BlackBerry DevCon Asia. Find out more about the PlayBook tablet staus, BlackBerry ecosystem, super apps and more hands-on feedback of the PlayBook tablet from our event coverage.
The BlackBerry OS 6 is a refreshed approach to RIM's BlackBerry devices, breathing a new lease of life to the smartphone OS, but keeping things familiar for its loyal users. Here's what you need to know about the new BlackBerry OS 6.
- Amped Wireless' new RE1750A Wi-Fi range extender provides up to 12,000 sq ft of Wi-Fi coverage
- Google to announce new update guarantee for Nexus devices alongside Android M?
- Intel targets entry-level markets with Atom x3 processors, celebrates innovation in Asia
- Google's internal codename for Android M is Macadamia Nut Cookie?
- Microsoft and Xiaomi rumored to be considering an acquisition of BlackBerry
- Pebble Time to start shipping on 27 May, Pebble Time apps to launch next week
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!
- Toshiba will pull out of Singapore by end of May this year