Articles tagged ‘rim’
Jan 30th, a milestone in BlackBerry (previously known as RIM)'s history. Here's a quick overview of what was announced and shown at the launch event.
The recently-concluded BlackBerry Jam Asia 2012 was a hive of activity, with BlackBerry 10 taking center stage. Of course, let's not forget the new BBM 7.0 beta with voice chat, the renamed BlackBerry World and the newly-announced Alpha Dev C QWERTY device. Here's what we have gathered.
Not too familiar with the updated PlayBook OS 2.0? From new features, to settings that are somewhat hidden and a reminder of the shortcuts that were present since its first version, we shall explore and re-visit the updated PlayBook OS.
The BlackBerry DevCon Asia took place in Singapore over Dec 7 and Dec 8, offering participants a wide bevy of hands-on sessions and industry talks. Also announced: The upcoming BlackBerry 10 OS and the new BlackBerry Jam initiative. Hit the jump for more details.
Research in Motion globally announced two new smartphones based on BlackBerry OS 7 -- the Bold 9790 and Curve 9380 -- in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Developers get down and dirty with RIM at the inaugural BlackBerry DevCon Asia. Find out more about the PlayBook tablet staus, BlackBerry ecosystem, super apps and more hands-on feedback of the PlayBook tablet from our event coverage.
The BlackBerry OS 6 is a refreshed approach to RIM's BlackBerry devices, breathing a new lease of life to the smartphone OS, but keeping things familiar for its loyal users. Here's what you need to know about the new BlackBerry OS 6.
- Fujifilm Introduces X100 Teleconverter and XT-1 Accessory Set
- Google's New Camera App Lets You Add Lens Blur to Your Pictures
- Google's Modular Smartphone May be the Last Phone you Ever Need
- Cortana is a Good Friend of Clippy
- Yahoo Wants to Replace Google as iOS' Default Search Engine
- Samsung Expands Its Lineup of Digital Audio Systems to Boost Your Entertainment Experience
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Brother Launches ScanNCut and Hello Kitty Home Sewing Machines