Articles tagged ‘idf 2012’
During the final keynote address at IDF 2012 today, Intel chief technology officer, Justin Rattner, demonstrated key future technologies that will enable more devices to stay connected wireless more efficiently.
At IDF's day 2 keynote earlier today, Intel told developers how they are committed to help developers embrace the era of transparent computing by taking leadership position in defining and driving the open software ecosystem.
Intel announced today at IDF 2012 the release of the Intel Perceptual Computing SDK 2013 Beta to help developers build human-like senses like gesture interaction, facial and voice recognition into current and future platforms.
Known as the next unit of computing, we spotted this new ultra tiny motherboard at the IDF Tech Showcase. It's a full system as it comes built with an Intel Core i3 processor and it measures no more than 4-inch by 4-inch. But the question is, what will you do with it?
Intel said today during IDF (Intel Developer Forum) that it will yet again transform the personal computing landscape with the upcoming 4th generation Intel Core processor built solely for mobile systems such as the Ultrabook.
- Fujifilm Introduces X100 Teleconverter and XT-1 Accessory Set
- Google's New Camera App Lets You Add Lens Blur to Your Pictures
- Google's Modular Smartphone May be the Last Phone you Ever Need
- Cortana is a Good Friend of Clippy
- Yahoo Wants to Replace Google as iOS' Default Search Engine
- Samsung Expands Its Lineup of Digital Audio Systems to Boost Your Entertainment Experience
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Brother Launches ScanNCut and Hello Kitty Home Sewing Machines