- Articles tagged "idf 2012"
During the final keynote address at IDF 2012 today, Intel chief technology officer, Justin Rattner, demonstrated key future technologies that will enable more devices to stay connected wireless more efficiently.
At IDF's day 2 keynote earlier today, Intel told developers how they are committed to help developers embrace the era of transparent computing by taking leadership position in defining and driving the open software ecosystem.
Intel announced today at IDF 2012 the release of the Intel Perceptual Computing SDK 2013 Beta to help developers build human-like senses like gesture interaction, facial and voice recognition into current and future platforms.
Known as the next unit of computing, we spotted this new ultra tiny motherboard at the IDF Tech Showcase. It's a full system as it comes built with an Intel Core i3 processor and it measures no more than 4-inch by 4-inch. But the question is, what will you do with it?
Intel said today during IDF (Intel Developer Forum) that it will yet again transform the personal computing landscape with the upcoming 4th generation Intel Core processor built solely for mobile systems such as the Ultrabook.
- Pebble Time to start shipping on 27 May, Pebble Time apps to launch next week
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!
- Toshiba will pull out of Singapore by end of May this year
- Ultra-thin waterproof Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet now available for pre-order
- Razer's new mouse mat displays 16.8 million colors
- Google may unveil Brillo, its new IoT OS, during its annual I/O conference
- OCZ releases new NVMe compliant Z-Drive 6000 PCIe SSD for enterprise
- Outlook.com is getting a major revamp