- Articles tagged "idf 2012"
During the final keynote address at IDF 2012 today, Intel chief technology officer, Justin Rattner, demonstrated key future technologies that will enable more devices to stay connected wireless more efficiently.
At IDF's day 2 keynote earlier today, Intel told developers how they are committed to help developers embrace the era of transparent computing by taking leadership position in defining and driving the open software ecosystem.
Intel announced today at IDF 2012 the release of the Intel Perceptual Computing SDK 2013 Beta to help developers build human-like senses like gesture interaction, facial and voice recognition into current and future platforms.
Known as the next unit of computing, we spotted this new ultra tiny motherboard at the IDF Tech Showcase. It's a full system as it comes built with an Intel Core i3 processor and it measures no more than 4-inch by 4-inch. But the question is, what will you do with it?
Intel said today during IDF (Intel Developer Forum) that it will yet again transform the personal computing landscape with the upcoming 4th generation Intel Core processor built solely for mobile systems such as the Ultrabook.
- IMDA: 5G mobile data networks on track for 2020 deployment
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Compute Module 3, with its sights set on industrial applications
- Rumor: Apple to offer a souped up MacBook Pro this year with up to 32GB RAM
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features
- Microsoft has a patent for a foldable phone-to-tablet device
- Leaked schematics reveal bigger screens for the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Battery said to be the cause of Note7 fires, findings to be announced on 23 Jan