- Articles tagged ‘idf 2012’
During the final keynote address at IDF 2012 today, Intel chief technology officer, Justin Rattner, demonstrated key future technologies that will enable more devices to stay connected wireless more efficiently.
At IDF's day 2 keynote earlier today, Intel told developers how they are committed to help developers embrace the era of transparent computing by taking leadership position in defining and driving the open software ecosystem.
Intel announced today at IDF 2012 the release of the Intel Perceptual Computing SDK 2013 Beta to help developers build human-like senses like gesture interaction, facial and voice recognition into current and future platforms.
Known as the next unit of computing, we spotted this new ultra tiny motherboard at the IDF Tech Showcase. It's a full system as it comes built with an Intel Core i3 processor and it measures no more than 4-inch by 4-inch. But the question is, what will you do with it?
Intel said today during IDF (Intel Developer Forum) that it will yet again transform the personal computing landscape with the upcoming 4th generation Intel Core processor built solely for mobile systems such as the Ultrabook.
- Starhub investigating ongoing broadband and digital voice service disruption (updated)
- Meet the AC Ryan Veolo 4K
- Sony in hot water for misleading PS Vita ads
- Creative hosts exclusive listening session for the Sound Blaster X7
- "Is this your photo?" virus solutions and advice from mobile security experts (Updated!)
- Future Warfare: The PD-100 Black Hornet, a drone that could fit in a pocket
- Luxury watch brands are going after imitation smartwatch faces
- Samsung seeks to block NVIDIA GPUs from US market in a tit for tat move