- Articles tagged "uhd"
Is buying a 4K TV as simple as ensuring that it has a 4K resolution? Not quite, especially if you want your multi-thousand-dollar investment to last as long as possible. In this article, we decode the TV jargon most consumers face today.
BroadcastAsia and CommunicAsia were back in swing early this month, and we were on ground to bring you some key highlights from the annual communications and broadcast trade show event.
Sony has announced its 2015 Bravia TVs in Singapore, slated for release in June. It also took the opportunity to showcase new features like its 4K Processor X1, High-Res Audio and Android TV. More info inside.
Sportscasting was the focus of this year's Broadcast Asia, as a number of partners were on hand to showcase their latest products and also to talk about how 4K is already very much a possibility with existing technologies - evidenced by trials that have been run over the last year.
LG Electronics has just launched its 2014 4K UHD TV lineup for the Singapore market. A couple of things caught our eye in particular: one is that the cheapest model is going for S$2,999; the other is a character called Bean Bird.
If the TV industry has its way, it won't be long before you'll join the curved 4K TV bandwagon. Think it's a gimmick? With Samsung making available the industry's first curved UHD TVs, we spent some time with them to share our findings that might convince you to consider curved 4K TVs in your next upgrade.
- Retail prices and storage capacity of Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus leaked
- Alleged photos of Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950 XL leaked
- Rumor: LG Nexus (2015) to be launched on 29 September
- NVIDIA focuses on deep learning at GTC Asia South 2015
- OnePlus 2 available for purchase on Lazada Singapore from 14 Sep to 14 Oct (Update)
- ViewQwest’s latest 4K-capable media player offers an integrated VPN service that works with any ISP!
- Alienware's arsenal grows as the Alienware 18 returns
- Lara Croft is on the Go!