- Articles tagged "4k tv"
LCD TVs today are vastly different from LCD TVs we had 10 years ago, both in terms of design, capabilities, and picture quality. And recently, Samsung has unveiled what it called 'SUHD' TVs. What is SUHD and how is it different from your typical 4K LCD TV? We give you the lowdown.
Led by the super-slim and curved KS9000, Samsung's 2016 'SUHD' 4K TVs sport an improved quantum dot display and a high brightness of 1,000 nits for effective HDR rendering. More details after the jump.
What happens when HDR meets OLED? Well, let's just say it's a sight to behold. If you're the kind that settles for nothing less than the very best, know that LG's 2016 OLED TV fleet is about to hit retail, including the oh-so-nice Signature G6.
Compatible with all HDR formats, including Dolby Vision, LG’s newest Super UHD TVs also come equipped with IPS 4K panel technologies, including ColorPrime Plus, Billion Rich Colors, and more. More details after the jump.
Shopping for a 4K TV for the new house, and IT Show 2016 couldn't come any sooner? In this article, we help you narrow down your chase with a few recommendations and buying tips.
"Slice of Living" design, 4K HDR, Android TV - these are the three key things that define Sony's 2016 4K TV lineup. But what in the world are these? We tell you after the jump.
At CES 2016, LG showed off it's brand new ultra premium series labelled the Signature series. It consists of the stunning Signature 4K OLED TV whose panel is just 2.57mm thin, a powerful and practical washing machine with a 20-year warranty on its motor, a stylish and modern refrigerator and an air purifier. We line-up photos of these new upcoming products.
Based on quantum dot technology and running Tizen OS, Samsung's "SUHD" 4K TVs are the company's highest-end 4K TVs. Does the semiconductor material really make a difference? Here's our review of the flagship JS9500 and JS9000.
Bang & Olufsen has introduced the BeoVision Avant, a 4K UHD television that the company says will adjust itself to fit your surroundings. Let's find out more.
LG Electronics has just launched its 2014 4K UHD TV lineup for the Singapore market. A couple of things caught our eye in particular: one is that the cheapest model is going for S$2,999; the other is a character called Bean Bird.
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses
- Apple rumored to release the next generation iPhone in the week of 12 September
- Sony's Xperia XA Ultra is available in Singapore today!
- See the Galaxy Note 7 from different angles in silver, gold and blue
- The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X is a crazy powerful card that costs US$1,200
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far!