- Articles tagged "ifa 2012 best of"
Samsung today unveiled the sequel to its successful Galaxy Note smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin, the Galaxy Note II. We went up close and personal with it to find out what else's new besides its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy Camera has a 16.3-megapixel backside-illuminated CMOS sensor, a 21x optical zoom lens, and a high density 4.8-inch touchscreen. But its claim to fame is that it runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Here's a closer look at this quad-core-processor-equipped camera.
Yamaha has brought a treasure trove of products to IFA 2012, including new sound bars, desktop audio systems, and even a high-end CD player with a network-streaming client. Here are a few that caught our attention; fingers crossed that they will reach our shores soon.
We were invited to take a look at HP's new flagship touchscreen Ultrabooks, the HP Envy Touchsmart 4 and the HP Envy x2. Read on to find out what we thought about these upcoming Windows 8 devices.
At IFA 2012 in Berlin, Sharp is showcasing the latest progress of its IGZO and ICC-LED 4K TV endeavors. Check out this article if you're interested to know what Sharp has been up to these days in the field of display technology.
At IFA 2012, Lenovo expanded its IdeaTab lineup with three new, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich-powered tablets: the 10-inch IdeaTab S2110, the 9-inch A2109, and the 7-inch A2107. And each of them uses a different processor, from Qualcomm 8060A, to Cortex A9, to NVIDIA Tegra 3. Here's our quick hands-on with them.
Dell has announced three new Windows RT and Windows 8 devices: the XPS Duo 12 and XPS 10 tablet/notebook hybrids, and the XPS One 27 AIO PC. The star of the bunch is the XPS Duo 12 which sports a rotating screen.
In a surprisingly move, Samsung today announced a brand new category of devices. Called 'ATIV', it will be made up of devices running on Microsoft's Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 platforms. In this article, we take a look at the two tablet/notebook hybrid devices, the Smart PC and Smart PC Pro.
- DRM-free online games platform GOG Galaxy enters open beta
- 12.9-inch Apple iPad Pro to have Bluetooth stylus, Force Touch and NFC?
- A leaked Intel roadmap points to a mid-year launch for both Broadwell and Skylake CPUs
- HP announces new desktops featuring AMD Radeon R9 380 GPU and 5th-generation Intel CPUs
- Mophie announces launch of Juice Pack line for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Microsoft launches S$119 dual SIM Lumia 430 in Singapore
- NVIDIA winds down Icera modem business, open to selling it
- Jewelers gold plating Apple Watch to undercut Apple